Saturday 24 July 2010

Carlos Santana - aldo, bcbgeneration


I ordered a size 8, my normal shoe size. These are HUGE! Not only that, but my left foot is a little bigger than my right, so I am used to my left foot being a little tight. With these shoes, the left foot feels like a full size bigger!?!?!? I don't even know how that's possible. The sizing is so messed up, I should have ordered a 7.

Then the little bows are unraveling and coming off. Going to have to send back. Not used to this quality from Naughty Monkey, so disapointed. Naughty Monkey Women's Bow Peep Ballet Flat,Turquoise,7.5 M US

I have been looking for a black ballet flat with something cute on the toe for about a month to replace the Jessica Simpson Early Ballet Flats my puppy chewed to pieces and I ordered these. They arrived the next day and are the nicest little flats. I usually wear a 6 1/2 and get wide whenever possible. If these were available in the wide width they would have been perfect. I love the little bows and the black and silver-snakeskin-like-material. I have worn them with jeans and leggings and they look sharp. - Baby Phat - Bcbgeneration - Aldo - Bcbg'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Carlos Santana - aldo, bcbgeneration bcbg Carlos Santana - aldo, bcbgeneration