Saturday 24 July 2010

Rings


I must admit, I wasn't expecting this ring to look at all like the picture. When I received it, I was in shock. It looks better than the picture! The ring is absolutely gorgeous! No one would think that it is CZ. The CZ diamonds shine like authentic diamonds and the sterling silver band has a nice polish that adds to the rings' effect. I highly reccommend this ring at such a cheap price. People would think you spent some $$$ for this ring. Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Heart Ring, Size 7

This ring is beautiful. It gives the appearance of a pricy, elegant ring but is reasonably priced and, more importantly, is comfortable to wear. I receive many compliments from co-workers and friends, some dripping with envy.

This ring is true to size. It is absolutely breathtaking! I agree with the other reviews: the cubic zirconia stones look like real diamonds. They glimmer beautifully! The pictures definitely do not do the ring justice, it is must more beautiful in person. I would highly recommend this ring as a gift for a special young lady! Thank you!!!

I bought this ring with no expectations. To my delight it was better than I could have imagined, the picture doesn't do it justice. It's a sturdy, not flimsy, little ring and the heart is a great size, not to small. The cz's are better than I thought they would be and look like real diamonds. It's a great ring to add to your sterling silver collection!

I bought this for my 17 year old daughter who had seen a small heart shaped ring at the Coach store and liked the style. This one was much cheaper and ended up being so much prettier! It's really an eye catching ring, doesn't look cheap and sparkles beautifully. I am actually ordering her a second ring since she will be leaving for college next month and is worried about losing it. I think she'll like knowing there is a spare ring at home just in case and for the price it's not a big deal. She wears this ring on her right ring finger instead of her high school ring because she loves it that much. I would suggest this ring for any fan of hearts and a little bit of bling!

This ring is beautiful and i've got plenty of compliments since i've been wearing it. It fits well and the picture doesn't do this ring justice. Its absolutely gorgeous. You will not be disappointed with this ring.

Wow. the packing was alot for a little ring but the picture does not do this ring any justice. The ring is beautiful, it shines, and perfect heart shape. I am still smiling because people assume it cost $$$. Very comfortable to wear. Great everyday ring and add a diamond bracelet with it for evening wear and WoW.. It would recommend this ring.

For an under 20 dollar ring this thing is gorgeous. I dont know why ppl complain that it looks cheap, since it is cheap. But for a cheap ring it is really nice. I did buy another cheap ring at around the same price that had a cuter box, a cute box is not what I was aiming for when I got it. The one I got is shiny and looks incredible. If youre looking for something to show off and have someone believe you paid hundreds for it then this is not for you. It does look worth more 20 but I doubt anyone would believe you paid more than a 100 not even that. It is cute though lol have I said that enough. I have only had it for a day and I think if I can remember to stop washing it, it might last a while. It seems to be well made, all of the stones are securely in place and they are clear not milky/whitish. The heart shape was well shaped you can tell its a heart. I guess if you have skinny fingers it may look too big. Its bigger than I expected and my fingers are all swollen fat. Its cute and well worth the price.

This ring is gorgeous. I wouldn't recommend for the ring finger.. may be too big.. but for the index or middle finger it is the perfect size.. like the other reviews say i get lots of compliments on it.. wonderful ring =]'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rings Rings Rings