Wednesday 7 July 2010

Standard Batteries - blackberry, 8330


Luckily (because of the price) I bought 2 of these because 1 barely lasts the day with limited use. If I actually use the phone to call people or listen to music I have to make sure I bring my spare (which it's hard to keep both charged as I can only charge when it's in the phone). I wish I would have bought a normal-capacity battery instead of this cheap low-cap one. Replacement Blackberry Standard Lithium-ion Replacement Battery Cs2 Cs-2 for RIM Blackberry 8330 8310 8320 8300 Curve Smartphone

The battery I received only holds a charge that is the same as my old battery that I was trying to replace. I've had to recharge the new battery about every day. I'm wondering if I really got a "new" battery...doesn't appear so. I guess I got what I paid for.

This battery looks like the real thing, but its performance is lacking. It doesn't begin to hold a charge like an Original Equipment battery. Under 'standard' usage, it requires a charge every day (minimal phone talk time, mostly email) while the original battery lasted two to three days. As a backup battery, it's sufficient. For a replacement, spring for the original from the manufacturer. The best thing I can say about this battery is that I didn't pay a lot, and... you get what you pay for!

CEB

I ordered two of these. One for me and one for my son. one is not working and the top fell off too. It took only one hour to charge up, but only last about an hour too. When I made a call, the battery went dead.

They arrived with normal speed. But with the defect rate this high, I have to give it a thumb down.

Came earlier than expected. Came in a small zip lock bag inside a plain manila envelope. Battery has scratches on it and clearly is used and not new as represented. It needed charging and has been working fine since I got it. Disappointed with the misrepresentation as new. - Blackberry - Curve - 8330 - Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Standard Batteries - blackberry, 8330 blackberry Standard Batteries - blackberry, 8330