Wednesday 7 July 2010

Mobile Phone - curve, accessory


While not an essential, this thin, easy-to-use skin adds a scosh of protection,improved grippability, and improved stability on smooth surfaces to my Curve. It also makes the phone a bit less likely to fall out of a breast pocket. The holes for various ports (and the camera) are perfect. Not quite as rubbery as I'd expected. I'm glad I got it.



Available in a wide variety of colors, but black goes with everything. BlackBerry Skin for BlackBerry Curve (Black)

I'm very happy with this skin. It is a smooth black rubber, with an embossed "Blackberry" logo on the back. It is very sleek and adds very little bulk, yet seems to provide a nice level of protection (I dropped my Curve with this on and it's still working just fine). One question I had as I was shopping was whether or not this includes a face protector for the Curve. It does not -- the face is not protected, so you may want to order separate face protectors to avoid scratching. The skin provides good access to all buttons, including the popular "standby" button on top, and the two slots on top that I haven't figured out why they exist yet (cooling?).

This skin adds a nice bit of protection to my BB Curve. It slips on easily and amazingly has only come off on rare occasions. It is soft and easy to grip but I do have some gripes.



I carry my Curve in my pocket. When I wear pants it is no problem but I can't carry the curve in jeans when it is in this skin.



1) It doesn't offer protection to the screen and keyboard. I know that would make it hard to use but it is something to consider.



2) The edges constantly flop around and catch on things. As I take it out of my jeans pocket it grabs the edge of the jeans pocket, comes off and flops around.



So I give it 4 stars. It is better than nothing but I have ordered a hard case. I will see if that works better.



It adds a nice cover to my BB curve. While it adds a nice cover to curve

I have the Curve 8330, and the cover doesn't really fit well. I feel like a lot of the sides are still out in the open and just waiting to be scratched up. I love the way the case feels though, just wish it fit better.

The blackberry skin is a good protection for the phone without adding a lot of bulk. With the skin, the phone still fits in the leather case that clips to my purse. It is soft and does not add grip but does add protection. Overall I really like it.

Skin actually saved my blackberry. Left the house and drove about 1/4 mile and realized had left Blackberry at home. Went home...no blackberry. Went to car and it was on roof of the car. Had driven 1/2 mile with it up there and only reason it didn't fall off was skin. - 8300 - Accessory - Curve - Blackberry Skin'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mobile Phone - curve, accessory blackberry skin Mobile Phone - curve, accessory