Wednesday 7 July 2010

Responsibility Chart - personal organizers, responsibility chart


This is a great dry erase board. It is very versatile and I really like that it has a to do list, notes and days of the week section. It really helps me organize my week and figure out what I need to accomplish each week. It also comes with two magnets. The foam bottom is the one feature that I don't like as much, I wish that it was corkboard, but the purple color looks nicer than the brown would have. Board Dudes Unframed Magnetic Notes To Do, Magnetic Dry Erase Board, 14 x 14 Inches (13851UA-4)

This magnetic dry erase board is bright, well designed and fits nicely on the refrigerator. It's an easy way to stay organized. I especially like the three column format which allows sufficient space for "notes," "to do" and this week." There is also a piece of foam board across the bottom on which to tack notes and papers. It comes with a dry erase black pen and two magnets. You might want to buy a white board eraser at an office supply store that is also magnetic so it will stick to the refrigerator to make it easier to add and subtract items from your board. A good value for the money. Board Dudes Unframed Magnetic Notes To Do, Magnetic Dry Erase Board, 14 x 14 Inches (13851UA-4)

Great little organizer. Not business white board quality, but if you're not going to play tennis with it than it's more than capable of lasting years on your fridge. Has great calendar and to do list, plenty of room to write. Perfect!

Love this board. I was looking for something lightweight to replace the board that had fallen off my refrigerator again and this one caught my eye. It is lightweight and stays put very well with the included magnetic fasteners on my refrigerator. It's large size makes it easy for me to write everything I need to on it, from to do lists to lists of groceries. So glad the old smaller board fell off the frig, this one is just exactly right.

This thing is perfect for someone who has a lot to do and a bad memory! I mainly got it for a grocery list builder for the fridge, but ended up using it for all sorts of things. Like errands and Dr's appointments...overall great way to organize your time a little better.

My cousin who is obsessively detail orientated found this and I noticed it when I went to her house. I fell in love with it and ordered it the next day! The 3 column format is fantastic. And the magnets that were included work fine. Mine had a small scratch on the upper left corner but nothing to impair the use. My only real complaint is that the weekly list starts with Monday and not Sunday. At our house our weekly schedule runs Sunday-Saturday because of my work schedule so having Sunday last can get confusing. It's great for communication in our house because my Husband and I are often on different schedules. Other than that it's a wonderful product and looks great on the fridge too! It doesn't make the kitchen look like an office, like many other dry erase boards do!



My only other complaint is the shipping for this item is beyond excessive. The shipping was more than 50% of the purchase price, plus I had to pay sales tax as well, so a $10 item went to almost $18 after tax and shipping.

Item was received in timely fashion. Had small dent at top left corner - nothing worth sending back over. Lines on product could have been a bit darker. If you are not directly in front of the product, it's hard to see the days of the week and the lines. Otherwise, good item. - Dry Erase Boards - Personal Organizers - Responsibility Chart'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Responsibility Chart - personal organizers, responsibility chart personal organizers Responsibility Chart - personal organizers, responsibility chart