Wednesday 7 July 2010

Dickies Skinny Pants


These are great pants. I appreciate the functionality of these, but they're also a great shape. They did shrink (especially in length) over time, but they're still working out for me, and I'm glad I bought them. Highly recommended. Dickies Girls Juniors' Stretch Twill 2 Back Pocket Pant, Black, Size 13

These do run big, but they WILL shrink. They will shrink in length and in the waist. I bought my regular size and they were huge. After I washed and dried them a few times they fit perfectly. They do have some stretch to them as well and sit below the belly button. The bottoms are slightly flared. I recommend these for anyone needs khakis or work uniform pants.

I really like these pants. They fit wonderfully and are great for work. Nice and durable, just be weary about drying them in the dryer. The only aspect affected by drying was the length, I am 5'7" and they fit wonderfully before I accidently sent them through the dryer. Good value, just be careful not to dry unless they are to long.

I've searched & searched all over for the perfect work pants. Tried several models & none of them feel, fit, or live up to these. They are very sturdy & comfortable for work. I keep coming back for more. God knows what I'll do if Amazon stop selling these!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dickies Skinny Pants Dickies Skinny Pants Dickies Skinny Pants