Monday 7 June 2010

Nintendo Ds Lite Case - ds case, accessories


Overall this is a very good carrying case, the DS fits perfectly, it has enough space for 12 games and extra stylus. The charger fits with some difficulty (wish it was a tad bigger); but if you have few games and will like a case that you can take around with, including the charger, this might be the right one for you. I would recommend this to a friend. Other cases are either too small or too big, this one feels just right. DSi and DS Lite Mini Transporter Case - Pink

This is a well built case that easily holds a ds charger and collection of games. It's not too bulky & is fairly light weight for being made of sturdy canvas. I'd recommend this to anyone trying to keep a decent amount of ds gear in one place.

I ordered two of these for my kids. I think the case is nice and like that it has 12 card slots and will hold the charger. It's not too big, so it doesn't take up unnecessary room. They just opened them on Christmas day, so I don't know how durable they will be over the long run, but my son's strap unraveled within hours after opening. He's almost 13, so he didn't cut it or anything, but it literally looks like it had been cut right in the center with the way it unraveled. Quit odd. Am returning it to Amazon and getting a new one as my daughter's has not done that. The strap isn't necessarily a huge deal, but it's nice to hook on the outside of backpacks and such.

After a bad experience with a DS starter pack's case for my daughter's DS, I wanted to be sure the next case was sturdy, large enough for several games, and easy to open and close. This case did not dissapoint! It has room for 12 games (or you can fit 4 advance games and 4 DS games), accessories, and holds the DS snug and secure inside. The zipper is very sturdy, like the zipper on a quality winter jacket, the fabric is a strong polyester, while the entire case is about the size of an original Gameboy. I love this case and already have reccomended it to others.

I had gone through thorough research trying to find the perfect case for my Nintendo DSi. I wanted something sturdy that wasn't too big, but could also hold everything: the DSi, extra stylus pens, earphones, ample room for games, and my wall charger AND car charger, and this case fits EVERYTHING. It has 12 slots for games but can stretch to fit 2 games per slot. (The chargers will fit better if placed with the games.) It has only a loop strap that you can fit a few fingers in, but no long strap which is actually better in my opinion. I wouldn't wear this on my arm or shoulder anyhow, and I didn't want it to be too bulky as I throw this in my small purse all the time. Perfect for traveling! I highly recommend this small bag!

I was looking for a case that would fit my son's DS with a Nerf case on. At first it wouldn't fit, but I cut out the little protective pocket that the DS is supposed to tuck into, and it fits! I didn't need the extra padding protection because I had the Nerf case on. Of course cutting this item makes it non-returnable and voids any warranty, but I got the case I needed and his games are tucked neatly in the game section!

My kids like this case more than the bunny bag. It's just the right size for a dsi. The pocket which is meant to store the dsi is too small. The unit will NOT slide in at all if you have a silicone cover. We just put the dsi in the expandable pocket and close the zipper and it works fine. The charger can fit into the other pocket where there are little pockets for the game cartridges. It's a cute bag and it's a perfect match for the pink dsi. The case is made with good quality materials too. Overall, we are happy with this case.

The zippers on this bag are terrible. I ordered it because it looks perfect for my ds lite and games. As soon as I received it though, I noticed that two of the teeth were missing from the zipper and it absolutely would not close. A mere twenty minutes later another tooth slipped out of the bottom section and another one had become dislodged and crooked. Needless to say I returned it for a refund. I absolutely do not recommend it because it is very, very poorly made.

This package is EXACTLY what I have been looking for. It's vibrant pink, can hold 12 games, 3 styluses, and you ds with plenty of room. It's perfect for my 5 year old daughter to keep all of her things in one place and with a carrying handle to boot! - Accessories - Dsi Bag - Ds Case - Nintendo Ds Lite Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Nintendo Ds Lite Case - ds case, accessories dsi bag Nintendo Ds Lite Case - ds case, accessories