Monday 7 June 2010

Comfortable Bra


I have been wearing Bali bras for years and am usually happy with them. I really liked the styling of this model but boy, is the sizing off! I ordered three different bras with this particular order, all from Bali, all the same size and cup.



I could barely close this one and when I finally managed to, it was uncomfortably tight and clearly too small in both size and cup. The one that fit me perfectly was the Bali Double Support Spa Closure Wire-Free Bra, the second one, a Bali Women's Lightly Lined Double Support Wire-Free Bra #3313 fit ok but had an issue with the cup lining, making me think that the cup was actually too big. I am only mentioning this in case there are other women reading this who know these models and can use this as a tool for assessing how the Back To Beautiful bra might fit them. I think I will have to exchange this for a larger size, maybe even a bigger cup size. Disappointing and makes me wonder what's up with Bali's sizing. Bali Women's Back To Beautiful Wirefree,Beige,42D

This wouldn't be a bad bra if it was fully adjustable. It is soft and I was able to get it at Kohl's in a gorgeous aqua. It was comfortable enough to wear even to bed (I bought it to wear under pj's when I knew I was going to be in the hospital).



If you are tall, you may not care as much about adjusting, but for people on the shorter side of average, there is less room between the shoulders and the bust. Hence the need for adjustment. If Kohl's hadn't been so slow in shipping it to me, I would have realized this before my hospital stay and probably would have returned it. It was OK for that purpose but I wouldn't wear it publicly under anything but a bulky hoody. I can usually buy similar styles in any decent brand and not have a problem, but I won't be buying Bali anymore for this reason.

This bra is the most comfortable I have ever worn.( I am a grandmother) There is no elastic to bother the skin, no rubbing, pinching or seam bumps. The sizing is perfect and the cup size ample, with side support, without pushing in any direction. The only one I will purchase, until they retire it. 5 stars in my book, without a doubt.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Comfortable Bra Comfortable Bra Comfortable Bra