Monday 7 June 2010

Bellydance Wear - bellydance wear, women


I am a bellydance student and was happy to find these pants. These are

great for the price. I am 37 1/2 hips and 29 waist 5'4 tall. If I was

any wider they would be to tight but fit me perfect. Feels like they

will be comforable to work out in (stretchy). Bellyqueen™ Black Tribal Belly Dance Comfortable Pants

I was afraid these pants would be too big on me since they are one size fits all, but they fit perfectly and were not too long (like every other pants in the world) and I'm 5'2". The pants are very flattering and really comfortable. Best of all they are inexpensive. I highly recommend them.

I have a curvy body and have trouble finding bottoms for belly dance and sambas. These are such a great buy and stretch enough to slide over my bottom half. And people keep complementing the little skirts that hides the

hips and upper thighs.

Purchased these at the same time that I ordered another pair of Bellyqueen pants in Navy Blue and they are much too small for an average size 8-10 person. As with the other review, I recommend that only petite people size 4 or smaller order these pants. They are snug and short. Additionally, there are no return instructions of return label included in the order and no one answers the phone at this Cambridge, MA seller. We'll see if email works better.

These are very flattering to my curvy hips and butt. The material is high quality and conforms nicely to my body, making them very comfortable! My only issue is the in the waist and skirt. Yes, the pants fit, but they are a little small on me so where the skirt and waist meet, there is a little bunching. I am 5'0 and 127 lbs for some reference, so I am not overweight, but I am slightly fluffy around the edges (thus my new hobby of belly dancing). The slight bunching isn't unflattering, but being my own worst critic, I notice it. The skirt is very cute and EXTREMELY flattering, making me more confident in dancing. I would recommend these pants to anyone, but be aware that a plus sized person would not be able to fit into these pair.

I bought these pants for a dance class I am taking. I ordered a size small and they fit just fine - I normally wear an 8. My only complaint is that the fabric is very thin and cheap. I don't think these pants will last me more than a few months, and after the first wear the red trim on the skirt started to come unraveled. It was kind of a disappointment :(.

This pants are very cute and comfy, I gave them a 4 star because they do run really small, I'm 120 lbs and 5'3" and still they are tight on me. The little skirt is really open so I had to sew that back a little bit to make it look better, the greatest thing about these pants is that they are not ridiculously long like other dance pants. Once you wear them a couple of times it seems that they fit better, I suggest you hang dry these because the spandex might mess up in the dryer.

These are very soft and will be nice to dance in. I was not expecting the red stitching around the "skirt" part of the pants, but that's ok. I'd have preferred they were *all black,* but no biggie. Very cute pants. - Bellydance Wear - Women'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bellydance Wear - bellydance wear, women bellydance wear Bellydance Wear - bellydance wear, women