Saturday 20 March 2010

False Eyelashes - eyelash, fake eyelashes


70 pairs and 7 styles for just $14, it's really a monster deal. Normally drugstore brand is selling for $5 to $10 a pack. Quality wise, I think it's pretty good for such price range. But I recommend to find a way to not use too much glue to fix the eyelashes onto the trey in the packaging. But other than that, I think they are gorgeous and fit comfortably. I now have 7 different variations and I don't think I need to buy any new false eyelashes any time soon. Bundle Monster 70 Pairs Fake / False Eyelashes - 7 Different Styles - 10 Pairs Each Variety Pack Set

I received the eyelashes in one day which was great- but the quality of the lashes did not match up to the photographs. I will have to trim down some of the lashes because they are way too long (I wear lashes everyday), but for the price I paid, I am satisfied. Will be sticking to my usual Asian brand Shisem/Darkness lashes from now on. These lashes remind me a lot of the Ardell Runway lashes- super long, super dramatic, but quality not as similar.

So I was a little worried getting this because it seemed too good to be true. I just got my package today and I'm blown away! there are 70 pairs of lashes. They are the same quality of any ardell or similar brand lashes, so that is an extra bonus. The band on the lashes is a little thicker then what I like, but as a makeup artist I go through a lot of lashes and this will help me out so much! I'm very happy with my purchase, and if anyone else is worried about it don't, get them!!

The bands on the eyelashes do not bend and make it impossible to stick onto my eyelids. I can only use two packages of 10 of the lightest lashes because the thicker the lashes are the stiffer the band. I'm using DUO glue and I cannot get the other 5 types of lashes to stay on. I can't wear over half the lashes, what a waste of money.

I've never ordered false lashes online and was a little nervous about what the quality would be like. I'm very pleased.. I would say drug-store quality. The hairs look natural (may be synthetic though, I'm not sure). I ordered two boxes. I think they doubled up on one type in one of the boxes, but I'm not complaining. All styles are really cute and different, from a fun night out type to a more natural type. Excited to use them! Delivery was on time, no issue with Buyer at all.

There are 7 different styles and they all serve their purpose. You pretty much can used them from any occasions. Price is spectacular. $13 and expedite shipping from Amazon. I'll definitely recommend this product to my friends.

I just ordered this last week and I admit, I was a little scared since reading the other reviews about how the lashes were stuck to the tray. I have had no problems SO FAR, I pulled a pair of lashes off of each tray and it came off pretty easy. TO me, they are adhered no different than lashes in the beauty store. I'i ve only worn one pair of these lashes and I've reused them about 4 times, I've never been able to do that. To me, buying this was an investment! I'm so happy that I did, I think I will order another box soon. These lashes are pretty good quality they hold up well for me.

I thought it was a great deal and the lashes are of a decent quality. They are not the greatest but will look good when going out, which is what I wanted them for in the first place. There is some glue to hold the lashes in the packaging, but it is not an excessive amount. It's a good buy and I would recommend them. - Fake Eyelashes - Eyelashes - Eyelash - Fake Eyelash'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


False Eyelashes - eyelash, fake eyelashes fake eyelash False Eyelashes - eyelash, fake eyelashes