Saturday 20 March 2010

Cover


I read several mixed reviews on this product but decided to take a chance since the price was so terrific. I was not disappointed! Extremely soft fabric and it fit my feather comforter perfectly. The subtle white stripes are very modern and give my room an airy, spa-like feel. The duvet cover has a row of buttons at the bottom so it is easy to insert/remove your comforter for washing. Wrinkle Resistant 300-Thread Count Reversible Cotton Full/Queen Duvet Set, Cinnabar

I bought two of these duvets but don't like them. The package states 'luxurious heavyweight cotton sateen' when in fact the duvet is very thin.The duvet is also way to large for my feather comforter and therefore slides around. It is definately single ply yarn, you can see right through the fabric. I have bought cheeper duvets that where much better.

I love the color and the style of this duvet; it is just as pictured. I read reviews that it was thin and was not dissuaded since it was going over my comforter to keep it clean. However, my dogs sleep on the bed and within a week of having this on my bed, there were holes from their nails. Bummer.

I purchased this duvet set to protect my brand new down comforter. It keeps the comforter clean, and it's simple to undo the buttons at the end of the duvet to reinsert the comforter. This duvet is spa quality. The 300-thread count is ultra soft and comfortable. It adds an additional layer of warmth to our down comforter. It also came with two pillow shams. Great value and quality!

I've had other duvets that were very weighty. I use a down comforter for warmth without weight and didn't need to add lots of weight with a duvet. My toes are happy with this one. It is as described. It's been on the bed about a month and looks good. The comforter fits well. Other duvets were too small to allow the comforter full length and width.

I have been very happy with this Duvet Set. For only being 300-thread count, it is super soft!! I did not give this product 5 stars because after washing the duvet several times one of the buttons came off and the duvet is starting to show some wear. However, when the time comes to replace it I plan on purchasing this exact duvet again due to its softness!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cover Cover Cover