Saturday 20 March 2010

1 Each Red Blue Green And Yellow - tie-downs, cable ties


I had my doubts at first. I didn't think they could actually 'self-lock'. I had duct tape ready. I was expecting failure; as I often do. But that really says more about me than it does the product, n'est ce pas? I approached the tangle of wires. I grabbed one. Another. Then yet another. I pulled out a tie. I wrapped it around the wires, then through the self-locking hoop expecting failure. I waited for the telltale 'Snap!'Nothing.True to their name the self-locking ties locked! I happily finished my menial detanglement chore. I would recommend these ties to ANYone who needs to untangle something; even if they'd done me wrong in the past. GB Electrical 8-Inch Cable Ties, Natural, 100-Pack #46-308 - Tie-downs - Ties - Cable Ties - Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


1 Each Red Blue Green And Yellow - tie-downs, cable ties tie-downs 1 Each Red Blue Green And Yellow - tie-downs, cable ties