Friday 29 January 2010

Static Cling White Board - static cling white board, white board


...It's also clearly for just a one time placement. The product is not meant to stick to a surface, be removed, and then stuck to another surface. If you're just going to keep it in one spot, it's fine, but if you intend to travel with it, like I do, then don't remove the backing like I did. The product will stick to anything, including itself, that touches the sticky side and when you try to unstick it, it's more prone to tear than unstick. Gowrite Dry Erase Rolls, 18" X 6 Feet, White, (AR1806)

I enjoy this product because you can make a white board anywhere you want to. I have covered a section of my desk, the door to my freezer, and turned an old mirror in a white board, the possibilities are endless. As far as the writing and erasing goes, I am satisfied. Some inks have come off easier than others but they have all come off with some effort. It has been easy to install and I have had very little problem removing it if I didn't like where I put it. I am not sure I would be happy to be using it instead of a fine quality board in a classroom but for my purposes it is a good product. I feel I have definitely gotten my moneys worth and am not disappointed in the quality at all.

I was recently moved into a classroom that had the old fashioned chalkboard which I'm not used too. I was looking for the easiest and most cost effective way to cover the board and remove the white board in the event that I am moved again. I bought one roll to try it and was pleasantly, and extremely happy with the results. The paper goes on smoothly and easily!!! It will pull of as easy as it says in case you need to stop and realign in the hanging process. I have come back to Amazon to purchase more to finish the job once already and since I miscalculated am back to buy more!!! I strongly recommend this product!!!

This paper whiteboard is quite extensive in size, enough to make four columns of lecture style writings. The ink mark is easily erased. The only problem I faced was the stickiness of the back adhesives. Solution: use an ordinary plastic tape to seal part of its four sides; it works quite well.

Our family is expanding and will soon include 5 kids in elementary school; we need to be organized so we don't overlook homework due dates, etc. I got a plastic bin that has drawers, and each of the drawers has a lid. I covered the lids with this whiteboard product.

Now, the kids can each use their drawers as a lap-desk / homework organiser. We write homework due dates, weekly chores, and notes on them. The kids have used them to work out math problems, practice spelling words, and to doodle.

I had a similar product when I was in the Army that I covered the side of my wall-locker with. My roomates, our friends, and I used to write notes & jokes and silly drawings on it. Our Sergeants even wrote notes on it when they did room inspections; it became quite a social mecca.

There are so many places this product could be used. It can be removed easily; but not so easily that it falls off. It doesn't leave sticky goo behind.

I don't reccommend using it on a painted wall if kids will be using it unless you have the new washable dry-erase markers. The ink can get smeared onto the wall eather while writing, or erasing. That happened here and I had to use rubbing alchocol to get the marks off the wall - which took off some of the paint.

Gowrite Dry Erase Roll is a rolled product. It needs to be flat to go on the wall. Even after we rolled it backward, it is biased to roll in the original direction and the edges pull up off the wall. The adhesive is not strong enough to hold the edges down. This problem persists even a month out and multiple attempts to roll it backward. I would not recommend anyone buy this rolled product because it does not convert from rolled to flat to stay on the wall as needed.

I wanted to have a magnetic white board for my kitchen, so I bought a piece of sheet metal, a nice wooden frame, and this roll. It was easy to attach to the sheet metal, and it's super clean for writing and erasing. I've only been using it for a week now, but I hope it stays as clean and smooth as it is now. Wonderful product and much, much cheaper than buying an expensive designer white board for my kitchen.

I have cut the roll into 2 peices for both sides of my L shaped desk Walker Edison 3-Piece Contemporary Glass and Steel Desk I used staples to keep the dry erase roll on my wall. I have not yet wrote on the product but it is glossy so I assume that it will function great. Note its 18 inches by 6 feet. - White Board - Whiteboard - Dry Erase Board - Static Cling White Board'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Static Cling White Board - static cling white board, white board dry erase board Static Cling White Board - static cling white board, white board