Friday 29 January 2010

Accessories


This is a great little clip and works just was it suppose to. It attaches to your phone after you drill a hole for the screw. It only took me about five minute to have it installed and I used an ice pick to put a hole in the cheap case that attaches to my phone. I would recommend you buy a cheap case so that your are not drilling a hole in your battery door. Also putting a little loc-tic on the bolt is a great to ensure that it don't ever come lose. Last thing is if your rotate your phone with it on your belt and you don't hear clicking that mean the screw is coming lose and your phone is about to hit the floor. Hope this was helpful! Universal BLACK Swivel Belt Clip for Cell Phone, Mp3, Ipod Snap on covers Hard cases or Faceplates- ( 2 Pieces set)

I am an ER nurse so I use my phone to look up drug names. I have to have my phone accessible but also out of my way. This ratchting clip works great because it make it easy for me to get to my phone quickly but it also doesn't swing and get in my way like a regular clip does. Great product!

If you bought a cell phone holder which comes with a belt clip and now that clip is broke. Do not buy this clip as a replacement. This clip has a slot which is incompatible with the little round thing built in to the back of your cell phone holder.



This clip does come with a "round thing" but this one is smaller. I would have to cut the "round thing" off the back of my cell phone holder then screw their "round thing" onto the back of my cell phone holder. WHY



I have tried to find the correct sized clip all by itself but have not been able to so far.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessories Accessories Accessories