Saturday 30 January 2010

Disposable Diapers - pampers swaddlers, disposable diapers


I saw the saw and the hammer to this set sold individually at Target. I absolutely loved them and wanted to buy them for my little boy before he was even born. I was buying other things for him on amazon when I saw that the two toys I wanted were actually to a 3 piece set and then I just had to buy the set! I am glad I didn't buy at Target because they don't sell the wrenches there for whatever reason and I would have been bummed to find out about them later. My son is almost 4 months now and he can hold the hammer and saw, but the wrench is a little large for him but in no time he'll be able to play with that too :) Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Fun to Fix Gift Set

I bought them for my 5 month old son, and they are a bit heavy for him right now but he loves to look at them and try to play with them. The wrenches can be chewed on which is a must since EVERYTHING goes in his mouth. - Disposable Diapers - Pampers Swaddlers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Disposable Diapers - pampers swaddlers, disposable diapers pampers swaddlers Disposable Diapers - pampers swaddlers, disposable diapers