Saturday 23 January 2010

Classic Pump


I ordered the black/red heel and it arrived with no red sole. The picture that is posted it not accurate because they no longer make red soles. In addition, my shoes had a warning label that says their matierals contain lead that can cause birth defects/reproductive harm. I never read this anywhere before I bought them. I hope Amazon pays for me to ship this back. The Highest Heel Women's Hottie Stiletto,Black Patent,8 M US

I ordered these shoes for the same reason most of us probably did, "The Red Sole", but when I got them they came with no red sole. At first I was very dissapointed and hadn't even try them on before I decided to return them, but I figure I see how they look on anyways. And to my surprise they look so amazing, and my legs look fabulous. They're pretty comfy, and go grea with just about everything. ALthough I still wish it came with a red sole because that would jus make them perfecion, I'll go ahead and keep them because they are beautful looking shoes.

****ATTENTION***

THEY NO LONGER MAKE THEM WITH THE RED SOLE.

This is a surprisingly well made shoe considering the price. I was searching for a replica for the Louboutin Pigalle and discovered this shoe.

Although a very attractive shoe and well made, the heel is just to high to walk in let alone comfortably and I am not a stiletto amateur in the least. They are also rather tight on my foot especially in the toe area there's no room and they don't come in half sizes. I wear a size 6 and 6 1/2 depending whether or not a shoe is true to size (for reference).



I tried to get used to them and break them in, but after about 10 minutes it was unbearable, my feet were sore.



Anyway, in summary great shoe, well made considering the price tag, very attractive, looks sexy, but impossible to actually wear. Maybe fine for just playing around taking pictures and sitting looking cute but, not for actual wear in my opinion. Unfortunately, such a lovely shoe, I have to send them back.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Classic Pump Classic Pump Classic Pump