Saturday 23 January 2010

Zac Brown Band - rock, mp3


This song has a wonderful sound quality. I love listening to this song. It is just some good southern music. It always puts me in a good mood when I am down and I love to listen to the patriotic part. It makes me proud to serve and it always gives me a reminder of all the good things we have, "like a little bit of chicken fried"...



This is a song that all country fans must have. Chicken Fried

If your looking for a song to play at a family barbeque or just something to play hanging out around a campfire in the middle of the woods, this song's for you. It's certain this song is going to be a classic years down the road.



Take for example the following lines from the song-



"And its funny how it`s the simple things in life that mean the most

Not where you live or what you drive or the price tag on your clothes

There`s no dollar sign on a piece of mind this I`ve come to know"

i bought this song and the other one and i dont know where it is in my computer so i bought it again on zune i would buy other things from y like videos but i lost those songs . so please contact me on this mater thank u dave - Mp3 - Mp3 Download - Zac Brown Band - Rock'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Zac Brown Band - rock, mp3 rock Zac Brown Band - rock, mp3