Friday 22 January 2010

Valeo Windshield Wipers - valeo, valeo windshield wipers


I just realized today I installed these in the middle of last winter. After quite a bit of rain the last few days, they are still working great and have no streaks. That is absolutely unheard of in the Seattle area! I can't even remember the last brand that lasted 6 months let alone still worked almost as good as new. I will definitely buy these again.



Edited to add:

March 2011 - they are finally starting to streak. My previous Amazon order was December 2009, this was an excellent buy. Valeo 600-19 Series Wiper Blade - 19"

I've tried many of the top sellers, even the Toyota inserts which cost as much as this complete blade, and they didn't work as well.

Easy to install just don't force it or it may break at the connector. I learned with the rain-x I tried, it did break. So it's common with all the plastic parts used at the connection on most wipers.

Same result with the 22" I purchased. Great in rain or snow.

Not much to say, there wipers, but I switched my blades in the last two weeks and they are working great. Much better then any other blades I've had. I liked them so much I switched the blades of our second car the week after.

These wipers are excellent. I replaced a set of wipers that were supposedly "top of the line" but only lasted about three months before they started wobbling and screeching. We've had a ton of rain here in the northeast in the last month, and my Valeo wipers have gotten a big workout. They have performed admirably in all conditions, leaving my windshield rain free with no noise or wobble. They fit my Jetta perfectly too. There were many more expensive options out there, but this wiper does absolutely everything for less. You won't go wrong with it,My only complaint -- and it's a mild one -- is that these were a bit hard to install compared to some others i've put on over the years. But by hard to install, I mean it took 10 minutes instead of 5. Not a big deal, but could have been designed better, especially for the rear wiper.

I bought these wiper blades for my wife's Saturn and they are much better quality than the Anco blades I have been installing on her car. I had some trouble with the connector that cane with these blades though, so I used the Anco connector from the previous wiper set, and they went on without a hitch. I would definitely buy these blades again.

About to buy my second set of these blades for my Jeep Liberty. The last set lasted forever, far better than any other blades I've seen. They're whisper-quiet, they really don't freeze up (barring an ice storm), they clean superbly; and let's not forget, they're half the price of your average wiper blade purchaesd at a lube shop or parts store.



It's not often that I review products on Amazon, but these wiper blades truly deserve a fantastic endorsement. Thank you, Valeo and Amazon! - Valeo Windshield Wipers - Valeo - Best Value - Windshield Wipers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Valeo Windshield Wipers - valeo, valeo windshield wipers best value Valeo Windshield Wipers - valeo, valeo windshield wipers