Saturday 23 January 2010

Organization Accessories - organization accessories


This is a beautifully constructed wallet, seams are great, easy to put in the purse, attaches easily to cart handle and has plenty of room for coupons. I'm only disappointed in the dividers, which, though they are as described of high quality and nicely cut, are the wrong size for this organizer. Pretty much 1" too short in height and 1/2" too short in width so the labels are hard to read once the coupons are in there and the ends of the coupons wind up slipping around the sides of the cards. The picture shows the dividers up at the level of the top of the wallet, but they actually sit 1 full inch below. Double Deluxe Purse Size Coupon Organizer Wallet #59

This is the 3rd item I've purchased from this seller- all the items are great, but I think I finally found the right size for me! I do get multiples, so the regular purse size got too small quickly. And I don't like the bulkiness of the box (and the attention it brings cause I like to have them in the stores with me)- so this is just right! I use the front pocket area for FOOD, the middle smaller pocket for restaurants and back pocket for NON-FOOD

This is the first coupon organizer that I have really liked. It is double the size of the others, which I need, and better made too. There wasn't enough dividers for me, so I used four small envelopes that fit perfectly in the back of the organizer for store coupons, reward dollars, rain checks and the like. There is a divider in the middle of the organizer that you can put your store cards, or special coupons that you want to use soon. I highly recommend this coupon organizer.

I love this coupon organizer. It works great for all my coupons. I dont really like how it straps to the shopping carts. I keep it in my purse all the time and pull it out when i need it. I had to order another package of dividers and i also put my own labels on them.

I bought three of these double deluxe purse size coupon organizer wallets. One for my mother, one for me, and one for a co-worker of mine. My co-worker attended a guest speaker lecture from a woman who was featured on TLC's "Extreme Couponing". After my co-worker told me this story, I ordered this from Amazon, and thought it would make part of a nice birthday present for her. I printed coupons from the Internet, clipped coupons from the Sunday circulars from brands that I know she likes, and put the 60 plus coupons in the wallet I bought her. She absolutely loved that I took the time to do that for and she loved the wallet. The following are this wallet's best features: 1.) the design - 4bestbargains offer these coupon wallets in various designs - some feminine and some unisex so that men as well could use 2.) the velcro strap - you can put this securely on the grocery cart handle as pictured on this page 3.) the file dividers - there are 24 of them 4.) the sticker labels - there are 24 printed shopping category labels, with eight additional blank sticker labels if you don't like or use some of the categories already printed 5.) the inside pouch - you can put your I.D., credit, debit cards, and cash in this pouch 6.) the front compartment - you can put more items here such as your checkbook or grocery list. In the end, my mother, co-worker, and I are very pleased with these double deluxe purse size coupon organizer wallets from 4bestbargains. We are not extreme couponers, but it's nice to use some coupons to save money, and this is a nice and classy way of organizing your coupons. The size of this wallet is perfect, and is light to carry when you go shopping. Overall, I think this is a great product, and would make a useful gift for a lot of people!

For the cost the organizers were poor quality. the patterns did not line up. the center strap was not in the center. and one already began to fall apart. Contacted the company 2+ weeks ago regarding. THey said they'd send new ones out. Yet have not received them. Very unsatisfied with the quality and the service.

I am disappointed with this product for the cost. I purchased two holders for 4.99 at Bed, Bath and Body that were the same size. I thought this was larger , but it really isn't . I am going to see if I can return the product. I also found a makeup case at Drug Mart that will hold tons of coupons in fashion - for 5.99

This was actually a very nice coupon holder and i was very excited to get it...I am returning it because I need one that is longer so the reason is not due to quality of the item.....Unfortunatley I'm giving it a bad review because I've emailed the seller 3 times to get return/refund instructions but they have not responded...I understand that things come up and people are busy but it has been OVER A MONTH!! - Organization Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Organization Accessories - organization accessories organization accessories Organization Accessories - organization accessories