Saturday 23 January 2010

Love


This ring looks great at the picture, but unfortunately in real life it's a little different. At the picture it looks like there's more yellow gold and just a quarter or third of ring is white gold. The ring I've got has quarter of yellow gold and the rest is white gold. Other than that it is excellent ring for such price and it still looks great. Quite fast shipping and good packaging. 14k Two-Tone Diamond Heart Ring (1/10 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity), Size 7

I bought this ring for my girlfriend on our 3 year anniversary and it was a hit! She loves it and hasn't taken it off. The two-tone is beautiful and symbolic. I noticed a few reviews mentioned that the ring was small, but it really isn't too bad at all. It's perfect (size & all) for the occasion (anniversary/promise ring)! All together, this was a Good buy... I recommend it.

The ring came in as pictured, lovely quality. I am completely satisfied with this ring, and I have had no problems. Even shipping happened faster than I expected. Overall this has been the one of the best buys I've made, an excellent deal on such a lovely piece of jewelry.

This ring is perfect! I bought it for my girlfriend as a promise ring for our anniversary and eversince then, she hasn't mistreated it. She loves it and always wears it. All I got to say is that this ring will make your lover very happy!

I asked my boyfriend to purchase this item for me last Christmas. He did, and I still never ever take it off. It is beautiful and I love it. Mine is exactly like the picture, was exactly what I wanted, and I have zero complaints. Love it.

This ring is awesome! It is a little small, but it doesn't need to be big

(especially for this price) and it is beautiful nonetheless. I bought it for my girlfriend and gave it to her as a promise ring on Valentine's Day, and she loves it and never takes it off!

The recipient of this ring has had this for over a year now and it is still in great condition. It is a beautiful ring, however, be aware that it may be a little smaller in person that it appears online. The diamonds are pretty small. But it was just right for our occasion. She wears it on her middle finger because I must have ordered a size too large to fit the ring finger it was intended for. Read a lot of reviews to decide on this one and glad I did.

My girlfriend loved it, however the picture that is given makes the ring seem way larger. In reality it is a very slim and skinny ring as in the width of the band. Love how the color just merges into each other though. Very smooth, shiny, etc. Its cheap compared to its quality and looks.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Love Love Love