Sunday 22 November 2009

Straight Leg - straight leg, jeans


I have been searching for jeans for over a year. I prefer a straight leg and have thin legs. The skinny skinny jeans for teen girls don't work for me, but everything else seemed so baggy in the legs! These jeans are comfortable for me and don't stretch out like other stretch jeans. THe waist band is perfect and holds its shape so I don't feel like they are falling off. Yeah!!!!!! My search is over, I hope they don't stop making them. Levi's 525 Misses Perfect Waist Mid Rise Straight Leg Jean with Tummy Slimming Panel, Vintage Frost, 10 Medium

I love the jeans, but they do run a bit small. I wear size 6, but they are a little too tight for me. I do hope though they will stretch to adjust my figure in the end. I really love the model and the tummy slimming panel. They look really flattering.

I am a slim, petite size 4 with a very straight figure. I have essentially no waist or hips. These jeans have a mid rise that fits me just below the belly button and they hug my waist line without too much room in the hips. These jeans are for us non-curvy women who like a snug fitting jean.

I have a VERY hard time finding jeans that not only fit but are also comfortable. These do both - they have enough stretch so sitting and bending can be done easily; they don't lose their shape and over all, for me, are probably one of the best fitting pair of jeans I've ever had.

These jeans are close to exactly what I've been looking for. I have hated shopping for jeans since the popularity of the low, low waist and propensity for one's panties to show the moment one bends over a little! These are slim fitting, but not tight and stay where they belong (mid rise, just under the waist) with absolutely no GAPPING! They may run one size smaller than expected (probably because of the slim fit) so take this into consideration when ordering. I usually wear a size 2 or 4 regular in GAP jeans (depending on the style), but need a size 6 medium in these Levi's for a perfect fit. Hard to find all the colors I want (wish they offered them in black), but well worth the effort to look. May be a bit over priced for the quality of the denim (what ever happened to real denim weight material?), but it's nearly impossible to find jeans which are 100% cotton any more. Overall I am very satisfied and now have six pair of 525 Straight Leg and six pair of 525 Boot Cut jeans. Essentially, I live in jeans!

A perfect fit for those (like me) with a short torso and no hips. The little bit of spandex adds to the comfort and appearance. I have spent hours searching for a different brand of jean but none can compare to the fit of Levi's. I WISH Levi would make the 525's in a long so I can pair them with boots :( The 525's fit perfect accenting all the right curves. - Levis - Straight Leg - Levis Jeans - Jeans'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Straight Leg - straight leg, jeans levis Straight Leg - straight leg, jeans