Sunday 22 November 2009

Leather Banded - leather banded, lightweight


This is a very nice looking watch, with a surprisingly thin case (only 5mm!), but I only got to enjoy wearing it for a few months before the crystal spontaneously cracked in my dresser drawer one night. When my wife took the watch to a watch repair shop, they quoted $55 to replace the broken crystal. That's five less than the sale price of the watch - no thanks. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted, but I won't buy another one to replace the first - twenty bucks a month is a bit high for a watch rental. Skagen Men's 433LSL1 Slim Brown Leather Watch

My wife bought me this watch for our 20th anniversary. It keeps good time and looks classy. I can wear it to work with a pair of jeans and a casual shirt and then keep it on for a night out in slacks and a button down. Good watch.

I bought this as a gift for someone, and it has turned out wonderfully. It is a very slim and stylish watch and has great quality. I would definitely recommend buying it on Amazon or with another discount seller. I saw the same watch (with the same model number) for double the price on other websites.

Bought this watch after my friend (another skagen enthusiast) referred me. I think this is the most elegant semi-formal watch I've owned. It's style is really subtle and unlike all those chunky chronographs, it does exactly what a watch is supposed to do: tell time. The watch face is also big enough for the time to be easily read. Some people seem to complain how this watch breaks easily (or at least the crystal). I haven't had any problems with it (though I've only had one for 4 months so far), but I don't think I really will. The crystal looks as delicate as any semi-formal watch I've owned. Unless you work in in an industry like construction or have a tendency to bump into things, I don't think you have anything to worry about minus battery issues.

I have had this watch for a few months now and it is absolutely amazing. It is comfortable, light weight, sleek, sexy and also quite durable. It is a great casual and dress watch. I would definitely recommend the Skagen brand to everyone. They make accurate and awesome watches.

For the price of a Timex, you can have a sleek, modern work of art. Great quality leather band, great quality watch. I've received complements from total strangers. Nothing wrong with a Timex, I have several, but from a design point of view, this is heads and tails above your typical "wear everyday" watch.

Saw this watch at a major department store for $110, checked Amazon $70, checked back again later that night AND IT DROPPED TO $61... uhh... can we say "sold?"



I love my new watch. The face is actually thinner than the band! super lightweight! Stylish for dress or casual!

I bought this watch for my boyfriend and it's perfect! It is very nice, with a good and beautiful leather strap and a clear, classic, and somehow subtle and soothing typeface for the watch face. It's one of the most beautiful watches I've ever seen without being flashy but having just obvious good style. - Skagen Watch - Beautiful Watch - Lightweight - Leather Banded'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Leather Banded - leather banded, lightweight skagen watch Leather Banded - leather banded, lightweight