Sunday 22 November 2009

Arch Supports - back pain, arch supports


I "sprained" my lower back really bad about a month ago. I went to the dr. and got the usual round of muscle relaxers and pain pills which were helping a lot but every time I would have to do some yard work it would hurt again. I saw a commercial for these and thought I'd try them. I can't believe the difference it makes. Less than a week after the original injury I could mow my yard without any pain at all. I have tested it by doing things with and without them in my shoes and it is really working to emliminate the pain. I'm not an expert on back pain or remedies for it but these have really helped me. Dr Scholl's Back Pain Relief Orthotics, Women's Sizes 6-10 (Pack of 2)

I walk 6-8 miles per day with my little dog. Since I have extremely narrow heels, I have a terrible time finding shoes that fit.



The only ones I've found that fit me without slipping in the heel are Nike 'fashion' sneakers. The problem is that there is basically no support or cushioning in them and after a couple of miles, my feet and back would ache.



I discovered these insoles at Target and bought more here because the price is better & there's no sales tax.



I like the fact that they are 'cut to fit'. The orthotics that can't be cut don't extend all the way to the end of the shoe and I end up with blisters on the balls of my feet from them.



These last about 4 months if walking daily in them.

As a teacher, I stand all day long. It would be nice if I could wear good shoes with adequate support for the job, but I have to look professional, so dressy flats are the best I can get. On top of all of the standing, I am constantly bending over to help students or picking up crates of heavy papers.



When I injured my back recently, I was searching for something that would support my feet better, and I found these orthotics. On the first day, I could feel the difference. Usually, my mid-back was burning by noon, but when I wear these, I go home feeling great with no pain.



Although I don't think that these take the place of proper bending at the knees or chiropractic care, they are a miracle addition to proper back-treatment methods, and I would highly recommend them. - Arch Supports - Arch Support - Insoles - Back Pain'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Arch Supports - back pain, arch supports arch supports Arch Supports - back pain, arch supports