Sunday 22 November 2009

Kids Camera - disney, kids camera


I originally thought this camera was ok (see my original review below), but now the camera just sucks the life of every battery I put in it and therefore the camera will erase any pictures that are saved in it. I guess you get what you pay for, but I'm in the process of trying to return this item to the manufacture (because it's past the 30 day amazon.com return time limit apparently).



Update:

There really is not much support for this either. I can't return it. They say to make sure you but new batteries in the camera and immediately upload any pictures so you don't lose them. I would spend a little extra and get a kids digital camera that has a preview screen and a manufacture that has decent customer support.



ORIGINAL REVIEW:

This camera is by no means a great camera that takes quality digital pictures and has fancy settings... or even a viewing screen BUT for the price, I think you are getting what you pay for. I felt this would be a good introductory camera for a child who's never really used a camera before. I wasn't ready to spend $60-$100 on a kid's camera yet so I chose this one. It will, at the very least, teach her the basics of how to take a picture (like keeping the camera still when pushing the button - lol). The pictures come out ok if the photographer keeps still while taking it. We have not used the software in depth yet, so I'll have to update the review after we try that out... but initially - it is easy to install and seems to be pretty user friendly. Our first upload of pics from the camera to the computer was successful and simple to do.



If you are looking for a camera that takes high MP quality photos do not buy this camera because you won't get that. Overall, I feel it is an excellent less expensive option for a young child with no camera experience (and that may break the thing within a few months). Digital Blue Disney Pix Micro Camera Creativity Kit - Toy Story 3

Bought this as a gift for my nephew and it was about half the size of a regular digital camera. It is a childrens camera so I would expect it to be at least the same size of a regular digital camera. I though the picures shown made the camera look like a regular size, but I did like that the cords to connect to the computer came with it which I knew my sister didn't have.

Ok toy but the picture quality is really poor. It could be a lot better but I guess it creates the illusion to my son that he is actually taking a picture. It serves its purpose as he has left my camera alone.

We bought 2 of these cameras for our sons. I can't believe this is something Disney allows to put their name on. The pics come out completely black. There is nothing to fix this unless you were standing on the sun. We're hoping to get our money back. WE got these as a gift and the person who bought them didn't know better. You are better off, for $20, getting a real camera you can put your own memory card in and one that comes with a screen you can review your pics. Unless your a professional, who looks through a camera hole anymore?

Very cute product but not what we expected. I was looking for a digital camera for my 5 year old to start out with but there is no flash on it so the pictures come out horrible if you are inside. Plus there is no way for you to know when the picture is being taken so my son doesn't understand that you have to wait for it to take. If I knew that this was just a regular camera and not a digital, I wouldn't have purchased it.

I would not recommend this camera. It is extremely small like a mini camera. The picture on Amazon was very deceiving. The camera does not have a screen to view the photo that was taken. You have to connect the camera to your computer with the USB wire (included) to view the photos. After doing so and downloading the software to view the photos, the photos were horrible quality. I would have returned the camera but the packaging had already been thrown out. Not worth $25. - Kids Camera - Toy Story - Disney'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kids Camera - disney, kids camera disney Kids Camera - disney, kids camera