Thursday 15 October 2009

Rosacea - rosacea


My whole life...problems with acne, rosacea, thousands spent on the best dermatologists, and I was down to nothing. My skin kept getting worse, my dermatologist said that the only thing left for me was serious meds that were going to be affecting my immune system. No way, I am NOT into chemicals and doctors! So, one day I had nothing to do, went and spent a couple of hours and a couple hundred dollars on skin care products from Sephora. I decided to buy these wipes and they are sheer magic. I am confident again, very rarely get breakouts and in general, my skin has improved like 90%. Now all I do at night is use the wipes, some eye cream and call it a day. I love Philiosophy for changing my life. Sounds dramatic, but I am ecstatic. Philosophy Purity One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths, 45 Count

I travel alot for mountain bike racing, camping and other activities. As someone with sensitive, acne-prone skin I rarely change my routine. However, I recently purchased these for a weekend camping trip and love them so much that I use them every day. One really is enough to take off even the heaviest makeup and it leaves your skin tingly fresh and smooth.

I bought these wipes simply because I'm just plain lazy to take my make up off everynight. I've used facewash by philosophy before, so I knew this product will be good also. It takes off all of my make up, and the cloth is big enough to just use one at the time.

These Philosophy Purity One Step Cloths are amazing. I use them every day. I now have a Super Size Purity in the shower to use as soap for every bath and shower. The clothes are a wonderful addition to my daily cleaning regime before bedtime

I am a total wipe addict - baby wipes, anti-bac wipes...you name it, I love them. I'm also totally lazy when it comes time to go to bed, and the whole face washing ritual is often too much. These seem like a perfect solution. However, my skin is significantly less happy with these than with the Purity wash. In fact, I find that my skin behaves much better with plain unscented baby wipes than with these. Having said that, everyone's skin is different, so maybe they'll work well for you! They smell the same as the Purity wash, they don't leave your skin sticky, and they do a good job of removing makeup. - Rosacea'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rosacea - rosacea rosacea Rosacea - rosacea