Friday 16 October 2009

Staples


I was having trouble locating this size staple and was happy to find it here and bought two boxes. I had thought that the shipping was high, but, I needed the staples so I was willing to pay. However, unlike the other poster, thankfully, my shipping charges were reduced. Arrow Fastener 506 Genuine T50 3/8-Inch Staples, 1,250-Pack

I ordered a Arrow Fastener ETFX 50 Heavy Duty Professional Electric Staple + Nail Gun, 2 boxes of staples (different sizes), and Berry's #1 staple remover for an Upholstery class. I ordered all of the items at the same time with 1-click. The next day when I reviewed the order I noticed that every item was being sent by different vendors, EACH charging me shipping! $6.04 for the staple remover, 7.16 and 6.84 for each box of $4 staples, and 9.99 for the electric stapler. For a grant total of $30.03 is shipping & handling. When I tried to cancel the order It was already to late. VERY VERY POOR Amazon, and you vendors.

People, dont do what I did and not check who was sending out your items....I just assumed it was all from Amazon.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Staples Staples Staples