Friday 23 October 2009

Pandora Charms - beads, pandora


I love this bead. I kept the mother part for me and gave the daughter part to my daughter for her to start her Pandora bracelet. I like to have the dangle as well. You will be very happy with this pretty bead. Mother Daughter Bead Charms Compatible with European Bracelet

I received the charm days after ordering! Very fast shipping, and I was very pleased with the product! It looks just as pictured and I know my mom will love it too! The seller even sent a free charm as a gift, even though the gift is not something I'd keep on my bracelet permanently, it was still very nice to receive! The item ordered came in a gift box as well. I would definitely order from this seller again. :)

I was leary and apprehensive about this Pandora Bead purchase but dealing via Amazon has NEVER, EVER, been a problem,

therefore, I chanced it. And I was thrilled with the purchase.

Thank you Amazon for being one of the few reliable "on line" retailers.

Sadly I had to send this product back for a refund. The charms have a very "cheap" look and feel to them. The charms are quite larger than I expected and only one side of the charm is imprinted. The back side of each charm has "925" imprinted in small letters on it.



This would work for someone who enjoys wearing charm bracelets with large charms on them, but if you wear a Pandora like I do - these charms just won't do. It clashes and are just too big.

I was very disappointed in the quality of the bead. The picture is very misleading. I cannot wear this bead next to Pandora beading, it would stick out like a sore thumb. The pieces did not fit together properly either. I'll just have to write this one off and stick to Pandora beading.



Stacey - Eves Addiction - Beads - Pandora - Charms'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pandora Charms - beads, pandora eves addiction Pandora Charms - beads, pandora