Friday 23 October 2009

Ladies Tag Watch - ladies tag watch, luxury


I don't recommend this watch. I haven't had the watch for a year and it turns my wrist black after wearing it for a day. If I understand correctly it's only coated in stainless steel, once it wears off there is nickel in the wristband that reacts with my skin. Very disappointing after you spend this much on a watch. I expected more from Tag Heuer. TAG Heuer Women's WAF1412.BA0823 Aquaracer Ladies Watch

I bought this watch for my wife as an second year anniversary gift. It is an excellent watch. The fact that the TAG HEUER brand is printed in green and red makes it even look better. My wife says that she can wear this watch with either fancy dresses or with casuals. I strongly recommend it!

DONT BUY!!!. AMAZON IS NOT A AUTHORISED RESELLER



They dont provide an internationla warranty as is should as stated in the manufactures manual. Should have an internationla card with the date and time of purchased.



after repeated requests...I NEVER GOT IT!. Finally one Amazon representative emailed and told me that AMazon is NOT and authorised reseller of TAG watches...Thereby you have no recall at all if is breaks down!!!



DO NOT BUY!!!

I purchased this watch 4 weeks ago and was very happy with the quick postage , packaging and the watch itself. However, after only 2 weeks , when I attempted to change the date ( it was 12hrs out) the winder ( crown) just snapped off. I contacted Amazon as it within 30 days but due to the fact that I had worn the watch ( I had to get it resized too) , I was not eligible for a refund. The crown is not considered part of the watch movement either so it was not covered by the Amazon warranty. I have had to get it privately repaired for close to $200. Very disappointed with this Tag. Previously owned a Longines for 15yrs without any hassles.

I love the looks of my Aquaracer. My complaint is that it loses a minute a month. I've been told that's because it digital(?) and not battery operated. So, every 3 months or so I set the watch 5 minutes fast. It' embarrassing to wear such an expensive watch and then not have accurate time.

I purchased this watch as a present for my wife.

I myself also own an Aquaracer watch from TAG Heuer.

I am very pleased with this purchase.

It lives up to my expectation about this brand in terms of looks, quality of the materials and precision.

I bought this watch with a pink face for my wife six years ago. The watch has worked without any issues. The crown is still there and it keeps perfect time. I have heard the manual operated watches do lose a minute, but I don't own any and they are priced much higher.

I bought this watch at Macys and ensured the seller was an authorized TAG dealer. This is a battery operated watch, which will require you to change out the battery every two to three years. Overall maintenance on this particular watch is only required every 10 years. I have the seals checked at an authorized dealer each time I have the battery changed, which only runs approximately $30. This is a great quality watch. We currently have four TAG watches, two Aquaracers and two Formula 1s, not a problem with either one. - Luxury - Ladies Tag Watch - Watches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ladies Tag Watch - ladies tag watch, luxury ladies tag watch Ladies Tag Watch - ladies tag watch, luxury