Sunday 11 October 2009

Computer Speakers - ipod, ipad


Having read previous reviews, I thought the only gamble on this product might be that the sound quality wasn't stellar. People seemed to like the versatility of changing the angle of the screen and flipping it from portrait to landscape. The bracket that holds the IPad in place is made so poorly and cheaply that it continuously falls apart. Therefore it won't hold the IPad in place in any direction, but instead flops over to an odd, limp angle. For $130, a complete waste of money. Altec Lansing MP450 Octiv Stage

I did my homework before ordering this dock and really ordered it because it seems to be the only dock that allows you to change the angle of the Ipod from vertical to horizontal. I got it yesterday, and am blown away by how much I like it. As a matter of fact, I never take the time to write reviews but this warranted the effort. The size is perfect- you hardly see it, the remote is handy and easy to use, and most of all....the sound is fabulous...I swear its as good as my Bose. Love it!!

The product provides great sound at a reasonable price. Looks great and is easy to use. Had previously bought an inferior product that malfunctioned in less than a week. Quality here seems much better. Altec Lansing has really stepped up their game with this product. - Portable Speakers - Ipad - Speaker Systems - Ipod'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Computer Speakers - ipod, ipad ipad Computer Speakers - ipod, ipad