Sunday 11 October 2009

Smartphone - touch screen phone, cell phone


I have had this phone for nearly 2 years now and the only flaw that i have run into is if you do not pull the battery or simulate the battery pull by using quick pull the OS starts to go wonky. AS for the touchscreen it is very unique and the Sure press system is unlike any other device I know of. It allows a tactile response when pressing buttons. This will feel weird to anyone that has used touch screens like the IPOD touch or phone. Blackberry Storm Verizon 9530 OEM RIM Cell Phone

My Phone is not working! the first day i received it, i tried to turn it on but it did work! but only in speaker! and still, when someone calls, i have to use only speaker! no private conversations for me! also, this is not unlocked or whatever it said! i wish the vendor can contact me and exchange it, but i dont think its going to work like that!!!!!!!

Got one of these for work and I have to say I'm pretty underwhelmed. The touch screen really is not touch (text lights up and requires you to push in the screen). So far everyone that has gotten one of these in my office has not been thrilled. When you "click" the screen it often slips to the next letter over. Not the most user friendly either since the menus are poorly organized. I was considering getting one for my personal life, but I'll either wait for the iPhone to come out on Verizon or get a Droid.



If you're a tech geek looking for cutting edge this isn't it. If you're a basic user that just wants to get his/her e-mail on the run and do some replies go with the keyboard option since the touch screen is about five years behind its competition.

The item shipped and got to me the DAY it said it was going to, not a day late.

It is in great condition and came with extra chargers and cases and two batteries! All way more than I had expected.

Overall it was a great purchase. - Verizon - Smartphone - Cell Phone - Touch Screen Phone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Smartphone - touch screen phone, cell phone touch screen phone Smartphone - touch screen phone, cell phone