Sunday 11 October 2009

Undershirts - comfortable, t-shirt


I purchased these six months ago and they have continued to keep their shape. The band around the in-step is what makes these socks so great. I just purchased three more packs and received them in four days using the free shipping option. I don't write many reviews but when I find a great product I make sure my friends know about it. Hanes Men's 4-Pack Comfort Stretch Ankle Socks,Black,Shoe Size 6-12

I purchased 4 different types of ankle socks 2 months ago, and these are my price/performance winners. They've held up quite well to several washings (better than some more expensive socks purchased at the same time), and they still feel great on.

i like Hanes undershirts; I thought I'd try out their athletic socks; didn't; gave them to my son....I am relatively sure he likes them, since they were free to him, but I have not heard anything one way or another.

These are, without a doubt, the best socks I have ever worn! They are comfortable. They are durable. They fit. They are practically, the only socks I wear these days. I will try the white version too. - Comfortable - Crew - Hanes - T-shirt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Undershirts - comfortable, t-shirt comfortable Undershirts - comfortable, t-shirt