Sunday 11 October 2009

Angry Birds


Now, there are a couple minor problems with this product (Hence the four stars) but they shouldn't detour you from buying this plush! it is completely worth it!



1. It is very small, about the size of two computer mice side-to-side.



2. the fabric on the nostril holes and ears is a muddy green, NOT black. as shown in the picture



3. the sound is a bit of a poor quality, if you know how the pigs are supposed to sound, you can recognize it, but if you arent used to the sound, it just sounds scratchy and loud.



4. the sound button is very sensitive, if you hold it a little too firmly, it goes off, which is a bit of a problem if you plan to sleep with this little guy, i rolled over and he damn near scared me half to death.



But overall its a very good quality plush, and ACCURATE! (Mostly) so i would recommend it. Angry Birds 5" Plush Piglet with Sound

My 3 year old was sooooo happy to get this for his birthday, my 11 and 8 year old were a bit jealous!

I am glad I went ahead and purchased 3 different plushes for him.

It is a great size, not too little by any means, but also not huge. It is soft, squishy and just perfect in details and colors!

The noisemaker is not very big so he may have to search a bit to find it, but it also is not clunky when he wants to cuddle with the plush

This is a very cute toy and a perfect present for someone addicted to the game angry birds. It is very similar too the obnoxious pigs in the game and also makes the same sounds.



Being a soft plush toy, it is great for kids in case they throw it at other people like in the game. If you have other angry birds you could probably set up your own miniature game of angry birds.



Cons:

- hard to replace the batteries too the sound box if it runs out of batteries. You would need to open up the stitches.

This is a fantastic plush. I love these Angry Birds plushes, they're adorable! They're great for anyone who likes the game and are a cute gift for anyone else even if they aren't familiar with the game.

For weeks my three year old son would avidly watch me play angry birds. He especially loves the sound the pigs make when they survive a wave.When I saw this toy, it seemed like the perfect match! And it is, sort of. The pig is a perfect reproduction of the game character. When you find the sound button (which is just a small stud under the fur on his forehead), it's easy to trigger and he makes precisely the right sound.For whatever reason, he's not too impressed with the animal. I'd expected it to make the noise if you squeezed it, but instead you have to find the stud and tap it. Pro:

- good reproduction of the character from the game

- sounds just right

- cute!Con:

- a little small

- you have to tap the sound button to make it make its piggy noise.I'm still happy i got it.

I ordered this along with a couple of other Angry Birds toys, and I really love em! My kids are crazy about em too. We especially love that they each make the sounds they make on the game. That is really the best part!

5" diameter is about softball size, or like a large tomato. Cute as can be, looks just like the big, very accurate details. Unfortunately mine came without sound. I tried squeezing and poking to no avail. I guess it is a good thing my daughter is not expecting any sounds from it, but for the price I wish the oinker would work. I am between a rock and a hard place because I need it for Thursday and there is no time for a return. I know things like this die quickly in the stores (demos, kids getting hold of them 12 hours a day, etc). I had higher hopes for one that was still new and untested. Oh well.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Angry Birds Angry Birds Angry Birds