Sunday 11 October 2009

toshiba laptop battery - toshiba laptop battery


Just received this battery and it works fantastic. It gives me almost 3+ hours of battery life, which is more than the original battery did brand new from the manufacturer. I would recommend this battery for a low cost and better solution than the manufacturer's battery. Laptop/Notebook Battery for Toshiba Satellite a205-s5804 l203 a200 a205 a215 m205 pabas098

Battery is alright, better than my old one which wouldn't even charge, but still I can only get about an hour and a half, hour 45 minutes at a stretch. Yes I did break it in by charging and depleting it a few times but with moderate use I can only get 1-1.5 hours. Other than that it works great, shipped on time and fit perfectly. If you just need a battery so your computer doesn't shut off every time the power supply gets bumped this is great for the price, but if you're looking for longevity you might have to spend a little more. We'll see how it's holding up in a few months.

This battery works great. I looked around after my old battery stopped holding a charge and found this one. I've had it for around 2 months now and have had no problems. It was a perfect fit for my Toshiba satellite A215. The battery lasts for over 2 hours on a single charge. I highly recommend this product. - Toshiba Laptop Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


toshiba laptop battery - toshiba laptop battery toshiba laptop battery toshiba laptop battery - toshiba laptop battery