Monday 3 August 2009

Sportswear - womens


I bought these socks because I thought they would be a little higher quality and cozy. After a few washings, they somehow got thicker and pilly. They took on a wierd wool-like texture. After about 3 washes, I couldnt stand the socks and they now sit in the bottom of my sock drawer. I dont know why this happened, but it happened to all of them, and they were washed in different loads and none of the other wash turned out "funny". They feel hard now and scratchy. I bought a different brand of socks since, and I am much happier with their durability. adidas Women's 6-Pack Low Cut Sock, White/Diva/Collegiate/Light, Blue/Black, Shoe Size 5-10

I wear a woman's size 10 shoe and sometimes it's hard to find socks that are big enough. I gave this a try and I have been back to buy more! They have just the right amount of stretch to them. The tops are breathable and the bottom is nicely cushioned.

I love these socks! They are really comfortable and warm. Plus, if your heel ever gets irritated from your shoes like mine do these socks will help since the sock reaches a little over your heel. Good socks!

I've been getting my socks at a retail store and have been constantly disappointed. These socks are more than I expected. They're soft, cozy, and they fit really well. Also, they stay in place and don't fall off like some other socks I've had. I highly recommend them!

These socks are very thick, do not breathe, and they make your feet sweat. I can't stand to wear them at all so in the trash they went along with my money. I bought GoldToe Powersox at Big Lots for $5 instead and they are great and obviously much cheaper.

I don't normally buy socks online but I had an Amazon gift certificate so I decided to try them out. These were great! They have held their shape and haven't become dingy. I've had them for about 2 years now.

Adidas Women's 6-Pack Low Cut Socks



I don't have a foot fetish, but socks still make a very useful and appreciated gift--even for the woman who has everything. Buy that girl 36 pair of socks and she'll never forget you (giggle). You can even get different styles and colors. Remember, they're useful, and you know how the Dryer Demon eats socks, so they are always needed. If you give a whole bunch of same-same socks, it confuses the Dryer Demon and when he munches one sock, you can just borrow one from another pair. - Womens'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sportswear - womens womens Sportswear - womens