Monday 3 August 2009

Bluetooth Headset - bluetooth headset, bluetooth


I use this when I do my 1.5 acre yard. With good in-ear earbuds the sound is great, and I don't have to worry about a cord being ripped out of my iPhone and damaging it. I can also put the iPhone in a sealed ziploc bag so it's completely safe from rain, perspiration, or accidents with the water hose. Accessory Genie great to do business with too. Previous good service has made me a repeat customer. Advanced Rechargeable Clip-On Wireless Bluetooth V2.0 Stereo Headset Receiver for use with Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad - Includes Accessory Bag

Does what it is meant to do.

I like the clip design. It is intended to work kind of like a star-trek communicator.

Attach it to your collar, buttons are available, and speak towards it's microphone.



Problem: Audio is not as loud as my other use-your-own headphone device.

It is OK for a quiet room, but not with a lot of background noise.

Not good if you want to listen to loud music.



I use it mostly for spoken word podcasts. It is good for that in a quiet environment, like my office.

After a painful and terribly long searching for a headset to use on my phone, I finally came across this. First I tried the headset/bluetooths. But, they were uncomfortable, didn't have great sound quality, and their noise cancelling (when talking) was terrible and everybody complained. Since I travel all around the city and talk on the phone all day, noice cancelling was important. Comfortable was important, too.

So, I tried ALL of them, and returned ALL of them. Then I tried to diddy beats with controls. I liked how it felt and the controls, but they didn't work with my phone. The sound quality wasn't as good as my regular headphones, but I thought that'd be a tradeoff to have controls and a mic. So, I talked to my cellular provider and they thought it was wierd, so they had me warranty exchange my phone. Turns out, it wasn't just my phone, but all MyTouch 4g phones will not work with anything but a one-button headset. I figured that out after I tried six other headsets and returned them all!

I thought, wouldn't it be great if I could listen on my headphones, but just have a bluetooth mic-only for talking. Well, turns out, somebody already did that and better with THIS! Its PERFECT for ALL music lovers. If you are really a music junkie and audiophile, you know that most of the higher end headphones do NOT come with a mic and controls. With this slick little device, you can listen to any of your headphones, have the controls out handy, AND be wireless. I'm so glad that the headsets I bought didn't work with my phone so that I could come across this, because I didn't know it was an option!

The noise cancelling isn't as good as a jawbone or my Plantronics Voyager Pro, by any means, but it is adequate and actually than all the other bluetooth/headphone combos. However, my music is important to me, so people will just have to suffer with a little background noise at times in exchange. I carry my Plantronics with me just in case I need everything drowned out, but I almost never use it.

Anyways, I highly, highly recommend this product for music listeners with ALL phones. One of the greatest bluetooth inventions I've seen yet.

This product has an excellent design; let's start saying that the device charges in 30 minutes. I use it in an iphone 3gs and the device was paired inmediatelly. You can control volumen (up and down), play and pause, and next and previous song, controls that work with Ipod.

It has a button to answer calls.

the central control (the small circle where you can find ipod controls) is a little bit small that causes that you push the wrong button ocasionally

this bluetooth includes black stereo earbuds with around 15 inches lenght wich gives you an affordable distance between your ears and your shirt (sound quality of headset is not good); i replaced headset with the iphone headphones and sound is good.



This bluetooth is A2DP(stereo audio streaming) and AVRCP (remote music controls) compatible

This product exceeded my expectations. I have a Moto Droid which I listen to music on frequently but the headphone jack has become loose so I wanted to replace with a bluetooth device. I wanted to find something generic that would work with any headphones because I have not found many bluetooth headphones I like. I have several wired varieties I like and just wanted to make them bluetooth. Device works great for that. This alone would have made me happy but I hoped for (and got) play/pause/forward/backward/vol up/vol down controls as well as a decent built-in mic so I can receive calls with it. Clip spring is a little weak so you have to make sure you clip it to something secure. Overall functionality is great and I would recommend it to anyone. The construction is light plastic so I figure it will probably break soon, but for $25 I'll just buy another one.

This device works so well that my husband ordered another one to give to our daughter as a birthday gift! We use it for talking on the phone, using it with our iTouch, or in my daughters case with an iPad. We had no problems with the instructions, the device was up and running in minutes!

For those who have problems with the skip forwad and skip back buttons: That is an Ipod/Iphone issue. Apple disabled the forward and back skip functions on their devices. Send apple a comment asking them to enable forward and back buttons for bluetooth devices please because I want to be able to use that functionality too.



As far as devices other than Ipod/Iphone I haven't tried forward/back so...



I needed a receiver to connect bluetooth audio to my home stereo. There are several products specifically made for home stereo use, and all of them cost too much for me ($40-$150). This product is just what I was looking for. It works while the battery is charging so I can leave it plugged in and connected to my stereo. I currently use it only to play music fom my Ipod until I get a bluetoth adapter for my laptop. It works great so far no problems. - Avrcp - Bluetooth - Bluetooth Headset - Bluetooth Stereo Headphones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bluetooth Headset - bluetooth headset, bluetooth bluetooth Bluetooth Headset - bluetooth headset, bluetooth