Monday 3 August 2009

Sandisk E200 Charger - sandisk, sansa


The Sansa USB hotsync and charger cable works perfectly with my Fuze. Sync and charge functionality equals the factory supplied cable. Bought this one for my travel bag. Highly recommended - don't let the rather low price scare you; it works well and is well made. 2.0 USB Data Hotsync and Charging Cable For Sandisk Sansa e200, e250, e260, e...

this did not have the sansa name on it like the picture indicated. It did fit ok, But the e250 player got very hot after using this charger. Broke down and ordered the original equipment from Sandisk. No longer gets hot.

the cord itself was in good condition and it did charge my sandisk but for some reason it was not syncing all the time .. It could be my device but not sure..overall the chord did charge but had some trouble with syncing the device when I wanted to...

My son lost his charging/sync cable, so I decided to order this one [...]The cable that I received is white like an Apple cable not black as advertised and when hooked up it charges for about five seconds and then stops. I do not recommend this product to anyone who is trying to hook up a Sansa e250. THANKS FOR NOTHING "ULTIMATE WEB SALES"

I lost my chord and needed an inexpensive replacement until mine showed up. This works as good as the original at a great price. I have been using it on a regular basis and have had no issues whatsoever.

This product is not worth it. The only reason I gave it one star is because Amazon prompted me to do so. It should be ZERO star. I ordered two cables, and upon arrival, neither worked. The seller shipped me two additional cables free of charge that did not work either. What's with that? - Sandisk E200 Charger - Sandisk - Mp3 Accessories - Sansa'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sandisk E200 Charger - sandisk, sansa sandisk Sandisk E200 Charger - sandisk, sansa