Monday 3 August 2009

In-line Screwdrivers - duraspin, contractor supply


I have hung drywall for 35 years and had always nailed it. I had used the ds 200 both 2300 and 4000 rpm My employees and myself thought they were great except for the battery mount. When they came out with the DS 202 they had fixed the problem. I currently own 15 of these guns and they are great. We put in about 30,000 screws a week and I have only had one gun wear out. I wish they had these years ago it would have saved alot of wear and tear on the wrist and forearm. Senco DS202-14V 3P0001N 14.4-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Screwdriver

I have only used this for floors so I can't review how well it works for drywall. My only complaint is the battery life. The driver had enough power but in laying a 1/2" plywood underlayment in a 9' x20' room, I discharged both batteries that were fully charged when I started.

I do like this and all the accessories that came with...the case is nice too. I just wish the batteries would last a bit longer on driving through wood. - Screw Gun - Duraspin - In-line Screwdrivers - Contractor Supply'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


In-line Screwdrivers - duraspin, contractor supply duraspin In-line Screwdrivers - duraspin, contractor supply