Sunday 23 August 2009

High Definition - comedy, broken lizard


Super Troopers is a great movie and I would have purchased it on blu-ray regardless of any bonus features. However, I must say I am very disappointed with the game Stupor Troopers. The trivia pops up at random with white text on a bright yellow background, making it almost impossible to read. Also, selecting the answers to the pop up trivia is difficult, but I am using a PS3, not a traditional blu-ray player for what it's worth. Another issue I have is that if you choose to play the game and want to leave the movie, there is no way to jump back in where you left off. I was 45 minutes into the movie, and tried to come back to it later, but I could not resume where I left off, so the rest of the game was ruined for me.

Overall, the film looks great on blu-ray, from every mustache close up to syrup chug. Regardless of my problems with the bonus features, this is a must own for any fan of Broken Lizard and particularly Super Troopers. Super Troopers [Blu-ray]

I loave this movie. Yes it is stupid humour...the kind that you shake your head at...but it will make you laugh. I had a friend who was really depressed and I made her watch it and by the end she was laughing and feeling a little better. Granted, this is not for everyone as it has ADULT situations/drug use/alcohol use/foul language but if you watch it with a laid back/this is just a goofball movie attitude you might enjoy it.

If you have seen this movie you have already bought the DVD. If you haven't what are you waiting for? It is kick-ass funny and is a movie you will want to watch multiple times. The last thing <meow> I have to say <meow> is the Schnozzberries taste <meow> like Schnozzberries!

These guys are hilarious! We watch this film over and over and my husband and son say the lines even before the actors do - which was annoying at first, but now it is like a game, and I've joined in the fun!!!



littering and?

littering and?

littering and?



or, Liter a cola! or Car RamRod!



I Love this movie! We saw these guys in Chicago and had a chance to talk to them after their show. They were funny, and they were friendly! I'd love to have them over to my house to party!

Super Troopers BD viewed on a Panasonic 50" plasma via a Panasonic DMP-BD80 through a Yamaha RX-V869 receiver (5.1 speakers) and an HDMI splitter/amp.



Definite upgrade from the DVD - the PIP full cast commentary is worth the low price alone.



PQ - More visible details, especially the faces. Some soft scenes. not a lot of 3D pop.



AQ - Definite upgrade: during the 'crotch shooting' scene via DTS-HD, i discovered this was shot in an enclosed area that had an echo.



recommended if you enjoyed the movie.

If you have seen this movie before you know how much fun it is. The blu-ray version just adds to this movie and really makes it a worth while purchase. Integrated into the blu-ray is a drinking game which is a great way to get a party going or keep it going!!! That along with some other extras make this blu-ray worth the price!!!!

Looks great in Blu Ray. Especially interior scenes.



The new PIP commentary is worth the price of upgrading to Blu Ray alone.



If you like this movie, buy it!



BTW I knocked off one star since I think the movie is a little too long and less of the funny bits during the last 45 minutes where they focus on the criminal stuff. - Broken Lizard - High Definition - Blu - Comedy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


High Definition - comedy, broken lizard high definition High Definition - comedy, broken lizard