Sunday 23 August 2009

Docker Pants Fit - pants, khakis


I bought a pair of the 'leather' color and a pair of the 'combat olive' color. The colors look absolutely, 100% nothing like the pictures. The olive ones are a lot lighter and a sickly shade of greenish. The 'leather' color is also a lot lighter and just kind of a generic brown. They fit really well, but if I had seen the actual colors I would not have bought them. Dockers Men's 5 Pocket Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant, Leather, 36x30

I bought two pairs, size 36x34, to replace my old pairs (same size) of the Iconic 5-pocket pants. What could go wrong, I wear 36x34 for every other style of Dockers. I first measured a new pair against an old pair and thought "uh-oh" since it looked like the new pair was about 1/2"-3/4" shorter than the old which had already been washed/dried a gazillion times. I thought I might be able to live with this, but when trying them on they bottomed out on my crotch area even before I could get them pulled all the way up around my waist. These pants have obviously been re-designed for the skinny young adult (D3 style?). The quality is also not as good as the old Iconic 5 pocket. The old style has an inside waist liner that is white with a red stripe. The new style does not have this, and the waist patch on back is mostly blank and cheap looking.

Be careful if you are sizing based on other Dockers styles.

These pants are nice but they are cut very slim I would go up a size when ordering.I had to send them back because they didn't have a 34 inch inseam.Nice vintage wash totally a different look then jeans or chinos.Form fitting

I bought these in 44x32 (I wear a 44x34). They fit beautifully and come out of the package soft and broken in. I'm very happy with them in fit, style and comfort, but the color I ordered (leather) came delivered Olive. I was on the fence about which color to order wo it was not a dealbreaker, but I would have been happier if Amazon would have shipped the right one. - Khakis - Pants - Plain Front - D3'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Docker Pants Fit - pants, khakis pants Docker Pants Fit - pants, khakis