Sunday 23 August 2009

Excellent Product - perry ellis, cologne


Love this fragrance, nice, CLEAN, fresh, just got out of the shower smell. I get a lot of compliments with this one, and have used it for the last 5+ years. It smells even better when someone gives it to you as a gift!!!!:) 360 White by Perry Ellis for Men - 3.4 Ounce EDT Natural Spray

BUENAS NOCHES, EN ESTE PEDIDO YO SELECCIONE PERFUME PARA HOMBRE Y AHORA SALE PERFUME PARA MUJER, DE HECHO TENGO OTRO PEDIDO PARA MUJER, POR FAVOR CORRIJAN ESTE ERROR QUE PRESENTA MI PEDIDO.

GRACIAS.



GOOD NIGHT, IN THIS ORDER I CHOOSE FRAGRANCE FOR MEN AND WOMEN PERFUME SALE NOW, IN FACT I HAVE ANOTHER REQUEST FOR WOMEN, PLEASE CORRECT THIS ERROR TO SUBMIT MY ORDER.

THANKS.

I have been wearing this fragrance for well over 10 years. I constantly receive compliments on it. It is a fresh and light fragrance that is not too strong, like many other perfumes and it is not overly pricey. It has become my signature fragrance. Love, love, love it!

I've been using Perry Ellis Eau de Toilette for over 25 years. I have never found the 3.4 oz. spray bottle at such a reasonable price anywhere (i.e. the perfume kiosks in the mall, Woodbury Commons outlets). Great find. - Eau De Toilette - Perry Ellis - Sexy - Cologne'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Excellent Product - perry ellis, cologne cologne Excellent Product - perry ellis, cologne