Sunday 23 August 2009

Glossy Finish - epson, inkjet printer paper


I use the paper with an Epson Stylus Photo 1400 printer.It's a good match for the printer with excellent color reporduction and tonal range. Finding Epson paper below MSRP can be difficult. So, I was pleased to find it at Amazon's price. Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy, 20 sheets, 11x14, (S041466)

I was very happy with this order. I needed the paper in a hurry but didn't want to pay for fast shipping so I figured I would wait a while. Surprise! Surprise! It was here BEFORE the promised date by several days. Also it was about 2/3 the price of stores in the area. Good job.

I started hiking recently, and took some great panoramic photos with my camera - what to do with them? I bought some of this paper, took it to my local office supply store, and had them cut it the long way, giving me paper that was 5.5" x 14". These fit in my standard ink-jet printer, and I get great panoramic photos to display and bring back memories. Photos are bright and sharp on this excellent paper. - Epson Photo Paper - Inkjet Printer Paper - Epson - Glossy Finish'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Glossy Finish - epson, inkjet printer paper glossy finish Glossy Finish - epson, inkjet printer paper