Sunday 12 July 2009

Small Bits For Small Wire Gauges - small bits for small wire gauges, drilling metal


These drill bits are perfect for what I needed, positioning a bridge to glue onto an ukulele. They are in just a clear plastic holder (not a case per se) separated by their sizes as small, medium, and large. Quality is good and arrived in a timely manner. Mini Micro Drill Bit Set 35 pcs 0.013"-0.079" (0.4-2mm)

I ordered the Mini Micro Drill Bit Set 30 pcs 0.020"-0.118" to make one drill hole in a sharkstooth I purchased. Worked as I would have hoped. Drill bit made three holes in this tooth, before I needed to replace it. I took the drill bit, mounted it in a collet to hold, put under the loupe and made a couple of passes with a diamond sharpener, and it worked like it did the first time used. Now I have 30 to use in the future and the price was fully justified. - Small Bits For Small Wire Gauges - Drilling Metal'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Small Bits For Small Wire Gauges - small bits for small wire gauges, drilling metal drilling metal Small Bits For Small Wire Gauges - small bits for small wire gauges, drilling metal