Sunday 12 July 2009

Bracelet - boy, bracelet


Have to admit this is one of my favorite casual bracelets. It's perfect for casual work days and weekends. Goes very well with blacks & browns because the leather wraps are both colored. I belive it's smallest size is smaller than the 6 inches because I have small wrist and this fits me perfect. I wear it all of the time and get lots of comments on it. 5 Strand Leather Zen Bracelet, Silver Beads, Adjustable 6 to 9 Inches

I love this beautiful bracelet. It was sent to me by Jane from Beautiful Silver Jewelry to make up for another bracelet that I bought from them...in fact...she was so concerned she sent me two lovely new bracelets. They are well made and different and easy to put on and take off and I am totally impressed with the amazing customer service provided by this company.



I am a bracelet collector...I love unique ones that I can stack together and wear every day...this one is perfect for every day wearing.



I won't hesitate if I want to order from this little "gem" of a company again. - Beaded Bracelet - Boy - Beaded Jewelry Leather Jewelry - Bracelet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bracelet - boy, bracelet beaded jewelry leather jewelry Bracelet - boy, bracelet