Thursday 16 July 2009

Levis Jeans - jeans, relaxed fit


I bought these for my husband and he loves them!!! It is hard to find basic REAL carpenter jeans these days. These are really nice and the cost is more in line with work jeans rather than the 'fashion' version of carpenter pants. Dickies Men's Rigid Carpenter Jean Relaxed Fit, Indigo Blue, 32x32

I buy these for my husband's work pants. He works for a local gas utility, is on his knees a lot. They are rugged, wash pretty well and the pockets are deeper than most jeans of this type. I just wish they would hold their color longer. I get him 5 pair a year and with the frequent washing, they don't seem to hold the deep indigo color for long. But, for work pants, the price is right and the material is sturdy.

Bought these for my son and they fit right first try which is hard to do with my son and they were good looking quality overall and at the right price as well and he is still wearig them today withuot problems though not as dark blue as they once were of course. Would recommend fro buyinig for anyone needing some good work jeans.

These pants are great work pants. They fit well, move well, are pretty tough by my standards (and I destroy things). I would rate them much much higher, if I didn't have any hands. Or at the very least, if I had tiny little girl hands... I'm pretty sure the front pockets that are sewn into my 34x34's are the same pockets that the company sews into their "petite" line. Come on dickies, bigger pants usually mean you have to make EVERYTHING bigger.

These are great work jeans being very rugged. They are not terribly stylish, though, with the tapered leg and the color of the blue. So don't buy them with the expectation that they will be your cool, going-out carpenter jeans. Also, they are a bit stiff at first but are still comfortable and do loosen up after a few washes.

they're a bit stiff when you first get them so you might want to wash them twice. But I love the cell phone pocket(s) on the leg it frees up another pocket for day to day stuff and they're comfortable and look nice. They have a nice rich color that makes them look stylish. I like them a lot.

The heavy denim material seems to wear really well and the workmanship is excellent. For a working man or for someone hard on pants, these are the jeans to buy, for they may last for many years. There are plenty of pockets, but the legs are a little baggy for the average-built person, still they look really nice.



Hard-core denim wearers, here are the jeans for you! - Levis Jeans - Jeans - Relaxed Fit - Mens Jeans'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Levis Jeans - jeans, relaxed fit jeans Levis Jeans - jeans, relaxed fit