Thursday 16 July 2009

Spanish


Hello, by the way the book "Más Allá de las palabras" was advertised on the Amazon web site, I was lead to believe that it included the code for the lab. It was advertised "new with CD's", and yes it had the CD's but not the laboratory code for $99 + shipping. So, the lab code cost me an extra $110 from the publisher, actually costing me $20 more than if I had purchased the book including the code from the college bookstore. In my opinion, this should have been made clear. I know I could have returned it but the class has been going on for a week and I needed access to the lab. Buyers beware! Mas alla de las palabras: Intermediate Spanish, 2nd Edition (Book & CD)

This text book could've been better with some more exercises to practice with, sadly that isn't the case with this book. It gives some exercises questions then it completey moves to another topic. Now keep in mind people, I got this book for my Spanish 225 class which in City College of New York stands for Advanced Spanish and most of the items within this book deals with learning about the culture of Spanish people. In my case my Spanish professor is not teaching any of that so its kind of a lost project for me on that portion of this workbook, overpriced and little practice with the conjugation, which is 90 percent of what this class deals with. The authors of this book drop the ball on that one.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Spanish Spanish Spanish