Thursday 16 July 2009

Car Trailer - winches, atv winches


I bought this winch primarily to lift and lower a snow plow for my 4 wheeler. It works great for my use. I have also used it to pull the bike out of the snow and other things. I like the power it has and the ease of operation. It is also very easy to install. I will reccomend this product. 2500 Lb ATV Winch w/ Fairlead, Mount & Rocker Switch 2500lb

Winch maybe decent, but I have yet to use it. Instructions are extremely poor and diagrams look to be written by children. Solenoid is poorly marked and instructions call for a connection to the "lower left" of the solenoid. The solenoid is a rectangle and "lower left" can mean a number of things depending on how your holding it. Missing wire splices to connect rocker switch. No mounting bolts for the plate to any type of frame. For the $100 it cost for this winch, hopefully it's a really durable one because they probably only have $2 invested in instructions and hardware.

Received winch but nothing on said it was from viper, box just said made in China. Instructions were worthless. Used winch twice before it went up in smoke. I dont believe its made for any serious off road use. - Atv Winches - Superwinch - Atv Winch - Winches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Car Trailer - winches, atv winches atv winch Car Trailer - winches, atv winches