Thursday 16 July 2009

American Apparel V Neck T - deep v-neck, american apparel 2456


I purchased a black and a white T in small and they are too big. It appears they are sized for men instead of a true unisex T.

18 inches across at the underarm. 28 inches long from back of neck to bottom of T shirt. Well made lightweight T. Canvas Unisex Deep V-Neck T-Shirt, White, L

I don't like having my t-shirt show when I wear it under a shirt and open the first two buttons, finally I found a v-neck that does the job. I was surprised at the quality when I first ordered just one. Since then I returned and ordered another 5. I gave it 4 stars because it is very good but I have not owned them long enough to test after repeated washings.

I received my first order of the large of this product, and it was well, TOO large. The Fashion Rack includes a return/exchange card in the package with the address of where to ship it. I exchanged for a medium, and we'll see how that goes. As for the product, it's just as pictured. Pretty decent quality, and I'm not disappointed with the product itself.

My Hubby loves wearing white V neck T shirts under his shirts practically all year long. I hate the way the common brand name Tee's V's show when the shirt neck is open and I hate the way they pull out of the waist band every time he sits down. These Canvas Unisex T-Shirts are a light weight cotton and run nice and long so when it's tucked in and he bends over he doesn't wink at people. The V is deep enough to not show under a shirt and the price is right! His only negative comment is that the neck is too low to wear when it is really cold outside.

This is a nice quality shirt with a good hand, and a great cut- it is designed for a mans body, and falls well below my hips-



I'm 6' tall and the small is a little large on me- but comfy- the xs is perfect!





-Product review update: I just purchased 3 more of these shirts in XS- love the fit! The colors really pop- I got blue, purple, and white.

Guess this is more a review of the company than the product (which is excellent by the way, very soft and durable). When I had an issue with the shipping a real live human being called me to correct the problem. I'd call that great service.

Okay, so I'm here to remove a review I did earlier. But I can't find it. So let this be a new one in it's place.

I ordered a shirt for Christmas. It didn't get here in time for Christmas so I was annoyed. I disliked the color and the texture of the shirt also.



The company offered a full refund and or exchange if I wished. I said no, it was okay. They offered and that is what counts.



But now I am now extremely annoyed by their repeated e-mails giving me instructions on how to remove my bad review. So now I'm complaining about that. I finally found the original review after being harassed to remove it. I received about 7 maybe more e-mails asking me to remove it. That could be why they only have one bad review on their site. But who knows. You would just have to try them and see.



Personally I will not order from them again because I don't like being harassed to remove product and service reviews. What I said in the first review was the absolute truth. They explained it and tried to give me money back.. so cool. But it doesn't change the facts of what I thought the first time.



Go ahead order from these guys. You may just love what they have to offer. According to their page it's 98% positive. So what do I know. I may be the exception to the rule of 100% satisfaction. - Deep V-neck - American Apparel 2456 - Baby Rib - American Apparel V Neck T'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


American Apparel V Neck T - deep v-neck, american apparel 2456 american apparel 2456 American Apparel V Neck T - deep v-neck, american apparel 2456