Friday 17 July 2009

Christmas Gift - christmas gift, diamond earrings


My wife is totally pleased with this anniversary gift. She loves the sparkle--our 10 year old son told her how lovely she looks wearing them. My wife is wearing them awake and asleep. She says the 1 cttw size is just large enough to be noticed, but small enough she can sleep in them. I called Leo to discuss getting yellow gold (as my wife preferred). He was very, very helpful in explaining the attributes of these diamond earrings--and the fact that the diamonds have visible flaws if viewed up close. I laughed and told him that if someone had their face a few inches from my wife's ear then there were other problems beyond flaws in the diamonds. Seriously, I wanted a set of lovely diamond earrings that my wife could enjoy and that I wouldn't be upset if they were lost--earrings are often lost. The diamond earrings arrived several days before the projected delivery date with yellow gold settings, the quality was fantastic, and Leo called to check a few days later to make sure I liked them. These earrings are sold at a wonderful price. The value for the money is outstanding and the service was impeccable. Yes, I'd buy from Mytreasurez again and enjoyed dealing with Leo. By the way, I've been buying serious jewelry (much more expensive than this) over the Internet since 1998. 1 carat Brilliant Round Diamond Stud Earrings in 14Kt White or Yellow Gold,Screwback (GH - 12)-W

The product was a nice color as described. It's a nice understated piece (not too flashy but noticable). The price is unbeatable as well. Anyone looking for a quick buy and great customer service My Treasures is the company to use. Overall i am statisfied with my purchase

RECEIVED THE DIAMONDS WAY BEFORE THE ORIGINAL TIME AND SO BEAUTIFUL, I ORIGINALLY BY ACCIDENT CLICKED THE WRONG COLOR, BUT QUICKLY WROTE A E MAIL REQUESTING THE RIGHT COLOR METAL AND HE RESPONDED VERY QUICK AND WAS SO HELPFUL TO MAKE THE CORRECTION ON MY PURCHASE. i WILL REFER ANYONE TO THIS SELLER IN A HEART BEAT BECAUSE F THE SPEED AND QUALITY I WANTED TO SEE OTHER STUFF THAT HE MIGHT HAVE HAD AND ASKED HIM TO SEND ME A LINK TO OTHER STUFF THAT HE HAD HE SURE DID THAT WAS FAST AS WELL THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SUPPER SERVICE.

I recieved this purchase today ,and was just elated. my lady friend for whom I made the purchase was completley lost for words. the Quality of the stones was so much more than I expected. the diamonds were of a very high clearity, and quality.The coustomer service from the seller left me quit impressed. I would highly recommend this seller to anyone who is looking for a good experience from the beginning to the delivery.Everything was just on time .Thanks Leo, you will probably be hearing from me again.



ASM

My boyfriend bought these earrings for me and they are absolutely amazing. For the price, the size and quality are great. The seller was very nice and the earrings were well packaged. I love the backs of the earring. The screw on which is a little more difficult and takes more time, but it is definitely worth it. I don't worry about the back falling off and loosing my earring. I would suggest these to anyone!!

I am pleased with my purchase. The Size, Quality, Clarity and Sparkle are great. These compare to jewlery that I have seen at twice the cost. There are no visable flaws and my wife loves them. The value for the money is outstanding and the service from the company was great. I would definatly buy from Mytreasurez in the future.

Awesome, fast shipping, item was above the quality expected and was a complete christmas hit. I was really skeptical buying this from an online retailer but you guys delivered to and beyond my expectations. Thanks!

I admit that I was a bit wary of buying my beautiful wife (who by the way is a certified gemologist) "mail order jewelry" but I am both surprised and amazed at the cut, color and clarity as well as the size and weight of these earrings. I personally watched my wife conduct he exam of the stones and settings and she says that they were not only slightly larger than the 5.1 mm width that a 1/2 karat diamond should be (these were calipered at 5.5mm) but the cut and clarity were also higher then the advertised info. They arrived before the stated delivery date and the owner when contacted by email in regards to just small preshipping issues was prompt and gracious in his response.

Great Company, Great owner...

My highest recommendations for the product and the company/owner

My treasurez. Sparkles in the daylight. Lost two sets that my husband bought for me over the years - and wanted to replace it as a momentum piece since he died two years ago. Works fine for me, not afraid to wear everyday considering the price I paid for this set. At my age, this may be my final diamond stud set since these screw on - expect them to stay put and very comfortable. Always wonder if my lil pom ate my last stud - he always goes for my earrings.



No, we really didn't lose the first set - we were young and crazy dumb the first time - will spare you the crazy details.

Last fall, my wife of 46 years lost one of her diamond stud

earrings, and I spent many hours in online shopping for a replacement

pair. As is my frequent practice, I started with amazon.com, and this led

me to a great learning experience about diamond quality and pricing.

It was this process that introduced me to some very attractive listings,

and after further comparison shopping online and locally, I ordered

a 1 carat total weight pair of good quality diamond studs set in white

gold. They arrived promptly and in good condition.



To make a long story short, after careful inspection by my wife

and our three daughters, it seemed that there was a very slight

mismatch in brilliance. After we received a follow-up phone call

from Leo, and following an exchange of very informative emails with him,

we decided to return the earrings and ordered an upgrade pair at a modest

added cost. When the replacements arrived, they were quickly

approved by all five of us. Leo's follow-up phone call was welcome and

enthusiastically received.



Bottom line, we received a brilliant well-matched pair of diamond

earrings befitting my wife's character and beauty and my love for her,

at a very competitive price. From our phone and email contacts, I

know that Leo's commitment to customer satisfaction is deep-seated and

genuine, and I highly recommend him and his company for top quality

diamond jewelry at competitive prices. - Diamond Earrings - Stud - Christmas Gift'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Christmas Gift - christmas gift, diamond earrings diamond earrings Christmas Gift - christmas gift, diamond earrings