Tuesday 12 May 2009

Screen Protector - screen protectors, blackberry


I got this mirror screen protector for my Blackberry Torch about 2 weeks ago. It fits perfectly and looks sweet. It's nice having a mirror at my fingertips to check my teeth for food or a quick make-up touch-up. One negative thing is that the screen is locked whenever a call is active, even if I pull it away from my face to look at the screen. So if a call waiting call comes in, I can't see who's calling and the touch screen doesn't work. Same thing with calling my voicemail, I have to slide the phone up to press the buttons to erase or save a message, and I am unable to use the speaker phone. I don't know if this is typical of all screen protectors, since this is the first one I've used. The price is great compared to what AT&T wants to charge for a plain screen protector. Unless their protectors don't disable the touch screen when a call is active, then that would be something else to consider. Blackberry Torch 9800 Mirror Reflect Screen Protector ( 3 Pack )

The mirrored screen protectors are great. the only down fall to them is that it makes the touch screen a bit harder to manage. They are thicker than the usual screen protector. This has nothing to do with seller, his stuff was great!

Totally worth buying! Protects the screen from scratches as well as giving your screen a new fresh clean look! Applying it was very easy and the touchscreen works perfectly fine with it. I definitely recommend it ! :]

I ordered this screen protector for my BB torch and it was easy to put on. The seller even provided a youtube link so that you can put it on properly without the bubbles. Also it looks sleek when your screen is in lock it truly looks like a mirror.

I recieved my screen protector in less than a week from the order. It does not come with directions, so I had to guess how to place it onto my blackberry torch. I have had it on for about a month now. The screen protector is working great and has not shown signs of falling off. For a college kid that texts a decent amount and uses the internet on his blackberry, there are no scratches on the screen protector and personally thinks it is worth the money. I'm just saving the other two screen protectors just in case the one right now is getting scratched up. If you recieve a defective one, just go email the seller, hopefully they will be nice enough to give you another, if not the purchase is only above a dollar

Overall, I like the look of this screen protector. The sensitivity has not been affected and it fits my Blackberry Torch 9800 great. The reason I am only giving it three stars is because it can be difficult to see the screen when you're outside or wearing sunglasses.

Item was cut perfectly to fit. Very easy to apply with no smudges or air bubbles. The mirror is actually a pretty nice mirror which surprised me. However, it causes a lot of glare and reflection when screen is on and makes the screen difficult to see. I will be trying a different type because of this.

These mirror protectors fit the Torch perfectly, but they are very hard to see through. I've had a few mirror protectors on different phones in the past and these are definitely harder to see through than others out there.



They look pretty when the phone isn't in use, though. - 9800 - Screen Protectors - Screen Protector - Blackberry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Screen Protector - screen protectors, blackberry 9800 Screen Protector - screen protectors, blackberry