Tuesday 12 May 2009

Mybat


I thoroughly enjoyed receiving this product in a very quickly time and manner. I love zebra print and it was very easy to assemble and actually came with other very neat prizes inside! Great deal and great product. Zebra Skin Design Snap-On Case for BlackBerry Torch 9800

Item arrived in timely manner and looks like photo/display. I'm pleased that the case offers protection w/o interfering w/ the various keys/functions of my Torch. For the price, I recommend this item, as I mostly carry my cell in my purse.

It's a beautiful hard case with a shiny finish, and the white is very white not dull, so it goes perfect with the bright candy white Torch. It was also easy to snap on and allows access to all the buttons on the phone.



I just ordered a second one for a back up.

the top cover kept popping off over and over and over again. it was faulty or something and the casing peeled. phone lasted me maybe a week before the cover fell off and it just became a total hassle. i would lose the top all the time because it would fall off it is seriously so frustrating it doesnt break when the top falls off like my other one did, a piece of it chipped, but it does just slide off on one side over and over and over again

You might think that for 4 dollars this will not be worth it, but it is. We are just used to the overpriced mall prices. It is very cute and sturdy. I have had every kind of phone cover from one's like this to an otterbox. This is actually the same weight as the commuter box that otterbox makes for this phone. The only difference is this one does not come with the silicone. Either way I have had many covers by this maker and they are fabulous. I have dropped my phone and it is fine. Also, who doesn't love zebra?'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mybat Mybat Mybat